Qubee Coverage - My Experience

i am from Karachi, and whenever me or my friends tried to get Qubee Connection we all are failed no matter in which area we tested this one of its kind Service called "Q B",

First of all i tried so called Q B

in Gulshan-e-Iqbal Block 5,

then

in Gulshan-e-Iqbal Block 6,

then

in Gulshan-e-Iqbal Block 13D

then in

Shamsi Society Near Airport

But it Failed everywhere, no Signals at all or just Once in a blue moon just "1 Bar"

when i asked the person who came for Installation of Qubee, that why is it not working in these Main Areas Like Gulshan Block 5, 6 etc His Reply was Funny he said "Sir, Your Home is not Double Story and the Homes near your home are mostly Double Story thats why its not working let me setup this device on the top of your Water Tank above it will work fine", i Said OK go, He tried to setup there but again Failed hahahaha it was so funny Experience...

in the end i left them with their crap and me and my all friends took Wi-Tribe which worked at every Place mentioned above flawlessly. but then what Wi-Tribe did with me you can read in my another post here

I think Wi Tribe is far better then QB

All mentioned areas have full coverage. Hundreds of customers are there using from more than year and satisfied ofcourse.

^ Why don't you look into the matter for yourself and be actually useful for yourself, forum and most importantly your customers.

[quote=“Faisal, post:4, topic:14570”]

^ Why don’t you look into the matter for yourself and be actually useful for yourself, forum and most importantly your customers.

[/quote]

as i said he is more of selling device, and less interested in solving problems…so no use of him here

[quote=“kashifazeem, post:3, topic:14570”]

All mentioned areas have full coverage. Hundreds of customers are there using from more than year and satisfied ofcourse.

[/quote]

brother, if you can provide me connection at my place then i m ready to get it, i have tested your service in all those areas ur sales guys said “No Signals sir nahi lag sakta ap Wi Tribe try karen wo yahan zaror chalyga” ye unho ne khud kaha mujhe what else?

rev

Can you email coordinates where you tried?

24.???? , 6?.????? from wikimapia or google earth.