Qubee Connection

GOt qubee new connection and i m loving it

^Speedtest/Pingtest?

will post it later but its 100 times better than wateen

730227526.png

testms.th.png

test2e.th.png

How is the experience shiraz, do you get the full 1 Mbps speed all the time or does is go down during peak evening hours. Also are there any disconnects.

Asif

I am using it since 25 FEB and it never disappoint me so far, on torrents i easily get 120 to 130 KB.

Thanks Shiraz. Do you get a public IP like on DSL or private IP is assigned to you.

private IP pool.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am using it since 25 FEB and it never disappoint me so far, on torrents i easily get 120 to 130 KB.
[/quote]

As Per qubee web site they only offer volume based packages … and you are downloading torrent over it ;) … Man every torrent lover needs unlimited package now you can handle the extra charges.

Package Speed GB PKR/month

Explore 8 1024 8 1,000

Explore 12 1024 12 1,250

Explore 16 1024 16 1,500

http://www.qubee.com.pk/get-qubee/tariffs-residential

Google4u

/\

SPammer

Hi Asif139,

my name is sana and I saw a post of urs in another forum about B12 deficiency, not sure whether it was you or someone else… I googled with username and though may be its u…

[/quote]

I received your email and replied to it. I have forwarded it again. Hope you get it this time.

Asif

Qubee won't stop harassing me with telemarketing phone calls. I have half a mind to go down to their offices and give them a taste of hell. !@#$!@#%! idiots, even if I was considering your service, I am never ever doing so again.

wat happend

this service is available in lahore or not

this service is available in lahore or not
[/quote]

available in lahore.