Quality of the Best Burgers (Beef, Chicken, Turkey)

Hi guys

1- Anyone who can guide me about the best burger spot in Lahore and how gauge a quality of burger., any ideas or experiences ???

2- Looking for a cook who can make suck burgers , should be the best burgers maker in town . please PM if you know some one.

Cheers and happy weekend.

Hardee's

[quote=“AcidBurn, post:, topic:”]

Hi guys

1- Anyone who can guide me about the best burger spot in Lahore and how gauge a quality of burger., any ideas or experiences ???

2- Looking for a cook who can make suck burgers , should be the best burgers maker in town . please PM if you know some one.

[/quote]

Your first question makes it look like you’re just looking for a good fast food place that specializes in burgers. Your second query claims that you’re looking for a cook for making such burgers. So what is the case?

If 1. I don’t know, I’m not Lahori… but you’d be good to go with any international brand. Try Burger King or any equivalent that is available in your area. If you’re up for an adventure, go on a local search spree and try out some of the better known local places, you might just get lucky.

If 2. I still don’t know, not Lahori… Do you need one for a party or are you opening your own fast food joint? If the latter, then you should probably post an ad on your local newspaper. You can also post ads on websites like OLX but it’s not ideal.

oh boy, the recent cases of "Haram Meat" business and closing down of hotels+raids make me sick to my stomach.

Cow/Goat "Meat" is out of my list from now on, chicken will seem a reasonable choice at least you know that it is a chicken when you taste it.

So Avoid eating Beef Burgers anywhere, just my two cents.

[quote=“AcidBurn, post:, topic:”]

Hi guys

[/quote]

1 - Howdys… The BEST in lahore, no competition… ask for son of bun for beef burgers… Johar town, near Shokat Khanum hospital …Hardees is crap…

2 - Cow Boy, BYOB, Omnom… all these are close second… 2 on MM alam road, 1 in defense… google their locations.

Thanks guys for your opinions guidance , i will definitely follow the advises :)