Quad-e-Azam's picture removed from P.M./President House?

The news is coming on Geo.

Note the pictures in background!

11006560991.jpg

I know Political discussions are not allowed here but this one is important I think, so hopefully it will not be closed.

This is Awful. Why did they do this?

OMG...is that Billu next to Zardari on the wall ????? WTH!!!!

There was no one greater than Quaid-e-Azam in our history.

What the hell! Now i can't stop abusing zardari and don't tell me to do so. Zardari is !@#$%^&! fkng !@#$%^&!

Its totaly outrageous! zardari is turning Pakistan into zardari's and billay ka Pakistan.

I can't take it!

wont blame democracy for this but i admit i am not impressed by these bhutto's pics replacing or even hanging next to quaids pic. soon we will see a family portrait of bhutto replacing quaids pic on one side of the rupee notes.

disgusted really. not impressed at all!

^ ditto

pathetic

bullshit :@

only i can LOL

Man our Political Leaders are JOkers

Its better to Laugh not show Anger.

Bhuttos -> Mo%^s to the dot! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am even more disgusted that no one in the team objected to it and refused to be part of the picture. Shame on the entire lot! :mad:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am even more disgusted that no one in the team objected to it and refused to be part of the picture. Shame on the entire lot! :mad:

[/quote]

Shame on the entire lot! mad

well said u catch my word

Bilawal's picture in president house? =/ For God's sake this is a constitutional place known as the President House, not a party headoffice..

your fellow citizens voted them in…
[/quote]

The PPP has disappointed the millions of oppressed people that have voted for it. But owing to the fact that there is no alternative at the national level, many people continue to support it.

Just in news:

Spokesperson of pm house refused all the allegation that they have removed the pictures of quid e azam.

@ Jamadar

he is that who is born having golden spoon in his mouth """"' fu** their a** off.

[/quote]

u would have seen the ceremony where zardari was shaking hands and congratulating them one by one. afridi looked like he will burst into laughing when his name was called. he barely managed to control it lol. must be thinking we have to take award from this 10% son of B. LOL.

Try to minimize the politics and political comparisons.

I am more offended that Zardari's and Bilawal's pictures are hanging compared to removal of M. Jinnah's picture.

Whats importance of Picture ? picture to Quaid ke notes per b hotee hai , Quaid-e-Azam was founder of Pakistan i know that you know that i respect Quaid you respect him , then whats need of Watching and expecting his potrait in Presidential House , We voted for them and we elected them as our leaders .

or maybe there were limited sections in P.House with Potraits of Quaid .

+ zoom pic a bit it looks bit photoshoped to me

lol @ photoshoped

Are you sure that it is not photoshopped?