Pure Pakistani classifieds website for buying and selling stuff

Guys please check out www.Lokmart.com. This is a Pakistani website for buying and selling goods and services such as cars, motorcycles, books, electronics, mobile phones, video games, property and real estate etc. It also has a jobs section and business directory portal.

Best of all, the site is 100% free to use.

This website was created by Pakistanis for Pakistan. Please use and support

Cheers

Lokmart is a useful market place indeed. Once can also check www.ApnaPlot.pk best value real estate web portal having unlimited property listings from all over Pakistan. You can post Ad for free and sell your propery instantly, GupShup forum with updated property rates, annoucements and realistic reviews.

Catch the latest episodes of Pakistani and Indian Drama Serials with Video and Online Embed Contents from YouTube, DailyMotion etc

All episode watch online Hd pakistani dramas and indian dramas :)

Any thing made exclusively for Pakistan should be a .PK tld.

www.Lokmart.com is a fail for me. Sorry.

as all we know about classified world and class in Pakistan

I personally recommend HAFEEZCENTRE.PK which is Pakistan's No.1 Classified Portal than Olx.Com.PK because olx is not Pakistani but providing services in Pakistan.

Hafeezcentre.pk is specifically for gadgets and electronics items. whereas OLX has all type of products and items.

For example I can not post my Clothes products at HafeezCentre.pk , because there is no clothes category.

[quote="ayazahmad, post:5, topic:20390"]

as all we know about classified world and class in Pakistan

I personally recommend HAFEEZCENTRE.PK which is Pakistan's No.1 Classified Portal than Olx.Com.PK because olx is not Pakistani but providing services in Pakistan.

[/quote]

[quote=“Aliravian, post:6, topic:20390”]

Hafeezcentre.pk is specifically for gadgets and electronics items. whereas OLX has all type of products and items.

For example I can not post my Clothes products at HafeezCentre.pk , because there is no clothes category.

[/quote]

I think if we suggest them to add remaining categories there then I think isn't a bad idea