Purcasing frm galaxy?

plz tell me the procedure of purchasing parts frm galaxy.pk.....wht is the payment method, delivery and receiving of goods and shipment charges

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Sales and order follow up queries may sent by email sales@galaxy.com.pk or by sms to + 92 313 3505009 or Call us Karachi 021 2433734-2430972 Lahore 042 5784720 (Mon to Sat 10.30 a.m to 8.30 p.m) Our valuable clients may visit our outlets.
[/quote]

email them or call them to find out if they have the stuff you want in their inventory and how much its current price is…after that if you confirm you want to buy they will give you their account details, once you deposit the amount in their account, the item is dispatched…

hey they have a channel partner here in ISB named Media International i had purchased intel's DG43NB motherboard from them for 7900 Rs which is available for 8800 from any where in ISB even they has this motherboard for 8800 and galaxy has it for 7800 Rs. but they offered me to wait for one day they will arrange me one from Karachi. and the next day i had it in my hand they only charged me 100 Rs for delievry charges and thats it.

and also they have less prices than any one else for example a single 2GB ddr2 800 bus they have it for 2400 and IKC was giving it for 3200.

it is situated behind Rahat

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hey they have a channel partner here in ISB named Media International i had purchased intel’s DG43NB motherboard from them for 7900 Rs which is available for 8800 from any where in ISB even they has this motherboard for 8800 and galaxy has it for 7800 Rs. but they offered me to wait for one day they will arrange me one from Karachi. and the next day i had it in my hand they only charged me 100 Rs for delievry charges and thats it.

and also they have less prices than any one else for example a single 2GB ddr2 800 bus they have it for 2400 and IKC was giving it for 3200.

it is situated behind Rahat

[/quote]

which rahat saddar or blue area???

^ blue area

sorry didnot mention it is in blue area.

i believe they offer the cheapest rates in karachi and where ever they are located..

ISB> media international is no longer listed on galaxy's website.

are you sure they're still 'partners'??

they are, check the 'Contact Us' section...

yeah they were once removed and now they are back and even one of the guy is from Karachi i think he is the representative.

I also want to ask that if one wants something from galaxy and that item has gone out-of-stock from galaxy store but they had that item 2 or 3 months ago,will they again order them for you if u even give them half of the payment for your item!!!>????

i am sure they will accomodate you if the said item is available in international market, why dont you contact hem and ask when the thing you want will be available, dont offer any security deposit at first , if they are being evasive then only offer to give money in advance otherwise no sense in blocking your cash as one money is parted it is difficult to get it back..kinda like the crocodile swallowing the canary.

^very right!!!I asked them some time ago and they said that we get the iems in stacks..But they didnt give me some adequate answer!!!I think so they will not do that!!!