Public Holiday on 30 March 2011? (Ind vs Pak Match)

The news says that summary has been sent for a public holiday.

Read below for details:

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011\03\28\story_28-3-2011_pg7_16

Time wasting nation....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Time wasting nation…
[/quote]

Not a cricket fan, I guess :D

--

Did you seen or read any news item regarding national holiday from Indian, Sri Lankan, New Zealand Governments? There is no need of any holiday regarding every matter.

Did you seen or read any news item regarding national holiday from Indian, Sri Lankan, New Zealand Governments? There is no need of any holiday regarding every matter.
[/quote]

Yes, I have read about a consideration of public holiday in India for the final. Please see below:

http://www.indiaeveryday.in/sports/news-public-holiday-likely-in-mumbai-on-cricket-world-cup-finals-1304-2447627.htm

--

If you guys are against holidays then make your own country and declare that there will be no holiday :D

I love holidays and I love to have fun and recreation so that I can freshen up and concentrate again when I get back to work.

There is an article written by KO about how time is wasted in third world pakistan, as it is there are average two months of unofficial holidays in this country by means of shutter down, yom-e-sayah, strikes and other bullshit and they compare pakistan with normal countries , this is called fake sense of superiority

THIS QAUM IS REALLY DAMNED BY ALLAH FOR THEIR SINS.

Well my heart supports the holiday on 30th of March (as I am waiting for it anziously) but if logically think then our condition doesn't allow such holidays.

Moreover if we lost badly then the next day will also be in frustrated on duty. In this way it will work as 2 days off. :P

Don't go for holidays yaar.

So many PPP ministers going to watch the match, Allah khair e karay, Kaheen koi deal na hojaye! :P

So that means if Pakistan wins, then public holiday for Final on 2nd April also..

Not a cricket fan, I guess :D

[/quote]

not at all, as pakistani and muslim we should know the importance if time…Time is money.

Ammar11 your point of view is good but what can we do with this nation now they have forget every thing whether it is raymond afia blackwater cia etc. america is not in Afghanistan for Afghanistan they are there for killing Pakistan

i've heard in sargodha mostly people support football instead of cricket just like liari in karachi

isn't it?

[/quote]

Holidasy are good on such ocassions. but half holiday would be a much better option in this case

^

Either that or ban the cricket.

Yep half day holiday is what I would agree to. A full Day public holiday is just lame. Treating cricket like it is a game imposed by the Heavens is totally dumb.

I follow cricket but I do not revolve my life around it. Another wierd thing is that why are politicians so actively getting involved in the team? The Punjab authorities are saying they would gift 1 muraba fertile land to every player of the team on the occasion of their win versus India.

They are giving away Pakistani land like if they are Kings here, or own Pakistan all by themselves.

Seriously man I hate all of our current politicians but when I see Rehman Malik on Tv i feel like spitting on his face :D

107.gif

I support half holiday option too. That is exactly my point that heart and minds of cricket fans will be towards the match and I don't think anyone will work during the match hours :D