PTV officcial website--infected?

hi guys

as i surfed to http://www.ptv.com.pk, the browser warned me that the site is infected with trojans.

even it.ptv.com.pk seems to be infected.

any feedback? can someone inform the webmaster of ptv?

My Firefox 2.x disallowed some Acrobat plugin operation on this site.

same happened to me. It says this website might harm your computer. Do you still want to see it. I selected No. Whats this?

it could be their web server is infected, or ptv web admin is not really a admin but just some safarshi sitting there and dont even have any idea what it is.

may be i m wrong :(

yes i recived the same error, website may harm your computer.

Yup Confirmed. Same old govt employees who dont even know what they are doing. They dont even know how to manage a website. What a shame for us, Pakistan's Main television channel's website and is infected!! I dont think this will put a good impression on people from other nations :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yup Confirmed. Same old govt employees who dont even know what they are doing. They dont even know how to manage a website. What a shame for us, Pakistan’s Main television channel’s website and is infected!! I dont think this will put a good impression on people from other nations :(
[/quote]

Dont worrie about other nations what they think about Pakistan,they already knows the situation in Pakistan and they think more negativly than true,but most of Pakistani feel really ashamed.

Our official weather update site is also infected,google doesn't allow you to visit the site.. www.pakmet.com.pk .. LOL

HAHAHA thats funny!