Ptv 80's English Movies..?

World War III (1982)

on PTV in late 80s or early 90s

Salam.

i have been searching for a tv series about which i don't remember anything.Only thing i remember is there were two girls maybe chinese or japanese who had super powers.one was good and one evil.they could do anything by their minds without even moving.Plz help if anybody remembers that one.

Fresh prince from bel air & Lassie too!

I remember they aired a few episodes of x-files and often repeated, an we used to watch the repeated ones too… Haha simple times…

yeah i remember them. alamgir nay kia khoob kaha hay meray bachpan kay din,kitnay achchay thay din.aaj bhety bhetay kyun yaad agay.Thanks HardStone for Reminding.specially chips with their special bikes and background music.i think 6 million dollar man was aired before than chips on PTV.

Regards.

Well i remember watching movies on ptv when i was kid and now it suck,does anybody remember the movie in which a monkey escaped from a pirate or a thief and a girl rescued him and than she teaches him good things etc it was shown in 2005 or something don't remember it.

Did they aired The A-Team on ptv or any other channel in 80's ? well i downloaded it 35Gb and watched it,good show at that time but there plot remained same(problem-help-u have hired the A team-messing with them and next time boom boom and finshed) from season 1-4 and than their trial in season 5...

and i think they are still showing some shows like chips,mind your language ,minster(dont know the name of show) etc on PTV WORLD....

i remember those tv shows the one with big heads space creatures aired on Sundays and another was Australian kids show which had character Lynda

good peaceful oldy days -_-

Any One remmember the tv serial of Ninja. 2 ninja with stars. etc

i remmember very little

haha..you remember...good

in early 1995 ,there was a movie in which a girl was very attached to his white long hair cow.i just remembered one scene of that movie in which the girl throws a bomb on the basket of bombs.please tell me the name of that movie..

YEAH
Saturday movie night
i was very keen to see movies on ptv

I am looking for a TV show name which was on PTV in the 80's.

Story: 3 little people, One Female and 2 Male, comes to big world (regular world) on ship through a stream, and they moved to a house with two kids. those kids used to have a doll house and the little people starts living in that house. than kids found out that someone is living in the doll house and they discover the 3 little people. One evil guy try to get hold of those little people. this story sets in like early 1900's or late 1800's.

Any one know the name of this tv show ?

Thank you

Hi..I need to know the name of english movie that was telecasted on ptv in 1987 or 1988.. in which 3 dwarfs..title was boat is floating and the 3 dwarfs came from that boat.. it was not a cartoon movie but real movie..

i watched all movies ... all are great movies..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo

or http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5876f2aced/don-cheadle-is-captain-planet

For Captain Planet fans...

[quote=“comrade, post:92, topic:866”]

I am looking for a TV show name which was on PTV in the 80's.

Story: 3 little people, One Female and 2 Male, comes to big world (regular world) on ship through a stream, and they moved to a house with two kids. those kids used to have a doll house and the little people starts living in that house. than kids found out that someone is living in the doll house and they discover the 3 little people. One evil guy try to get hold of those little people. this story sets in like early 1900's or late 1800's.

Any one know the name of this tv show ?

Thank you

[/quote]

May be you are looking for this show: The Return of the Antelope

Anyone tells me that a movie name… in which the 5 children born in a village where atmosphere has change and the children has special powers when thy born?

does anyone

motorama

Salaam,
a english serial which was aired after 2000 in kids time on ptv it shows the other world or other planet and some one from the present world entered into other world mistakenly from a magical way they have many gadgets,flying ships and also uniforms like warriors.
if some could help to find out the name of the serial or movie