Ptv 80's English Movies..?

swat cats :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

swat cats :P
[/quote]

thats 90’s dude :P

i miss the thunder cats

I miss saber rider and the star sherrifs...they were awesome......silverhawks and bionic six were good too

i remember one more "The Girl from Tomorrow". :D

I remember alot of shows posted above. I have always been a PTV fan. LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qz_mYl_c5qg :P

most of the shows are available on dvd like airwolf.i bought one for Rs80 containing 5 episodes of air wolf. video quality can be rated as better

most of the shows are available on dvd like airwolf.i bought one for Rs80 containing 5 episodes of air wolf. video quality can be rated as better
[/quote]

only 5 episode? not even one season?

there were also couple of shows made in Australia. They are also good.

1. Round the Twist.

2. Mirror Mirror.

i loved both of them.

Anyone remembers that kiss they showed in Chips? :lol: Man it was such a hot controversy in those days!
[/quote]

Azhar Lodhi (Director Programming PTV) was transferred to some other post due to that kiss.

In 80's my mother bought me one tshirt bearing picture of both cops. I was very happy.

Knight Rider diverted me to circuit boards, LEDs, Capacitors and resistances with which I managed to put a row of light running left right on my bicycle's handle.

Airwolf was amazing.

Then on NTM we enjoyed the most beautiful English series era in Pakistan.

In 80’s my mother bought me one tshirt bearing picture of both cops. I was very happy.

Knight Rider diverted me to circuit boards, LEDs, Capacitors and resistances with which I managed to put a row of light running left right on my bicycle’s handle.

Airwolf was amazing.

Then on NTM we enjoyed the most beautiful English series era in Pakistan.

[/quote]

yeah i remember getting a jacket with a print of airwolf on the back and i remember watching fresh prince of Belair on NTM.

i used to watch em all ) ,,ahh youth where have u gone

most of these shows available in compressed dvd format

Automan

Manimal

Quantum Leap

The A team

Yes primeminster

Family Ties

Fresh prince of belair

The Flash

Magnum PI

there were also couple of shows made in Australia. They are also good.

1. Round the Twist.

2. Mirror Mirror.

i loved both of them.

[/quote]

I remember the names of the kids in Round th Twist. The girl was Linda her, brother was Pete, forgot the little brothers name. That series was awesome.

Mirror Mirror was from New Zealand BTW. Never liked it.

i LOVED the PINK PANTHER cartoon & especially the background music..It was great

Hi guys,

There was also an Alien movie telecast on PTV during 80 or early 9os i think ... those aliens were same like human but their inside skin was of GREEN color (like we have red meat but they used to have some green type substance) and their uniform was of Red color ... but i dont remember that Tv series name ...can any one remember ? please tell me ....

Thanks

Man how can you guys miss out Mission Impossible, although I am not sure whether its an 80's or 90's series, but since some of the series mentioned here by others are of 70's so I thought its fair to mention it, because it was so classy. Too bad the movies didn't quite match the class of the series.

Hi guys,

There was also an Alien movie telecast on PTV during 80 or early 9os i think … those aliens were same like human but their inside skin was of GREEN color (like we have red meat but they used to have some green type substance) and their uniform was of Red color … but i dont remember that Tv series name …can any one remember ? please tell me …

Thanks

[/quote]

that was V (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085106/)…incidently I just watched this old series again about 2 weeks ago :D

btw. ABC is making a remake of this series which will premier this fall (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(2009_TV_series)) :)

I remember the names of the kids in Round th Twist. The girl was Linda her, brother was Pete, forgot the little brothers name. That series was awesome.

Mirror Mirror was from New Zealand BTW. Never liked it.

[/quote]

girl from tommorow, the new adventures of black beauty, the miraculous mellops and kelly were a few more that I recall were also Australian…

Hi guys,

There was also an Alien movie telecast on PTV during 80 or early 9os i think … those aliens were same like human but their inside skin was of GREEN color (like we have red meat but they used to have some green type substance) and their uniform was of Red color … but i dont remember that Tv series name …can any one remember ? please tell me …

Thanks

[/quote]

"War of the Worlds"

Remember the episode where the aliens create a pyramid made of Human Brains.

"War of the Worlds"

Remember the episode where the aliens create a pyramid made of Human Brains.

[/quote]

Well its name is V not War of the Worlds…

Thanks