did any body have memories of 80's English movies on PTV like:-

- Knight Rider

- Air Wolf

- Six Million Dollar Man

- War of the world

- Chips

- The Master

and.....?

i don't think they are movies they are more like tv shows and i think i remembered The V and Airwolf.

also i think they are making a movie on Six Million Dollar Man.

@kratos24

yes tv show.. thanks

You mean the show that were onair in the 80's or were made in the 80;s but aired in early 90's in Pakistan. Cuz i rem a alot of em from my childhood days... early 90;s... most of them were orignally aired in the mid to late 80's.mostly on NTm. .Like

THe Saint

Perfect Strangers

Fun House

La Law

Heart of the city

Columbo

Streets of san francisco

Bergerac

The Sledgehammer

Only fools and horses

Faulty Towers

Miami Vice

and the list goes on :P

Btw i love 80's tv shows...wicked theme songs... strange plots ... weird twists :$.. least amount of skin and sex.. u dont get that any more :/

There are some shows which were showed on NTM network and not on PTV. I loved the shows which were aired around 3-4 pm on PTV.

I remember watching Full House in early 90s.. Wasn't sane enough to understand whats coming on the TV in 80's

Anyone remember the Thursday nights block busters Urdu feature films feat. Nadeem and Shabnam? :P

Oh Yes, AYINA, sorry if i misspelled film name.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You mean the show that were onair in the 80’s or were made in the 80;s but aired in early 90’s in Pakistan. Cuz i rem a alot of em from my childhood days… early 90;s… most of them were orignally aired in the mid to late 80’s.mostly on NTm. .Like

THe Saint

Perfect Strangers

Fun House

La Law

Heart of the city

Columbo

Streets of san francisco

Bergerac

The Sledgehammer

Only fools and horses

Faulty Towers

Miami Vice

and the list goes on :P

Btw i love 80’s tv shows…wicked theme songs… strange plots … weird twists :$… least amount of skin and sex… u dont get that any more :confused:

[/quote]

thanx buddy…

need more…

umm

Automan

Street Hawk

Manimal

Quantum Leap

The wizard

Mr Belvedere

Alf

The Highwaymen

The A team

V the Final Battle

Yes primeminster

some mothers do have em

Out of this world

Family Ties

Fresh prince of belair

Amazing Stories

Small wonder

Rent a ghost

The Flash

Magnum PI

Bless this house

These are the names of the show i still rem ... dont know abt the rest of em

@devnull

thanx dear..

are all those tv show were showed PTV?

there was a show called PSI factor that used to air of PTV and also PTV aired the first season of X-Files too in 99/2000....

And i think Devnull has written the shows which aired on tv on all three networks. NTM/STN, Doordarshan and PTV (which our antenna used to catch)

Mostly these shows were aired on ntm... cept Small wonder , full house , quantum leap, chips, the saint, Columbo which were aired on ptv.

Well i also remember watching Chips,Airwolf, Knight Rider On PTV As these are my fav movies of the 80's...

Chips was cool ,there bikes were cool :D

ma fav movies 0f 90's onaired on ptv are Back to the Future 1,2,3

Anyone remembers that kiss they showed in Chips? :lol: Man it was such a hot controversy in those days!

I vaguely remember that show that was aired around 8PM and there was a lawyer in it (the only thing I remember about it). Anyone remembers the name?

Oh and the one with a holographic girl that always came to the hero's rescue. What was it?

wow specter you really have some good memory i don't remember anything at all. i do remember a very hot scene from Tarzen which used to air between 4 and 5 pm.

Yes,I remember watching Air wolf and knight rider..I remember they took Air Wolf off air but then they brought it back on..I actually remembered an episode I later watched as an adult,one specific scene when they take the helicopter too high and they almost crash becuase of the ice or something...

One of the best memories of my life..Those were the days..

i miss Voltron:Defender of the Universe, Captain Planet and Fantastic Four (NTM) Does anyone remember that too?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i miss Voltron:Defender of the Universe, Captain Planet and Fantastic Four (NTM) Does anyone remember that too?
[/quote]

Yup… i think i rem almost all of them :P…they were some of the best cartoons ever made.