[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Which PTCL Gateway is the best ?
[/quote]

Gateway or DNS?

Gateway, i was in hurry so did not elaborate the post

Like when you reconnect internet, you ~40% of the times get a different gateway

like sometimes you get 119.153.xxx.xxx sumtyms 203.99.xxx.xxx

DNS is not a problem as we can use any DNS just like OpenDNS

So i wanted to know which PTCL's gateway is the best considering how well the browsing goes on it, or are they same performance wise

I tracerouted and pinged several PTCL's gateways and the results were almost the same.

116.* is the best

apart from that i never get a 203.99.xxx.xxx ip. which city you are in ?

I don't think changing gateways would matter that much since all gateways are having almost the same ping.

i neva get an ip in 116 series, well im in islamabad

I use to get 116, 119 and 203

But got alot of problems in 119

116 is the best!

how come i never get connected thru any other gateways apart from 116.xx.xx.xx ?

how come i never get connected thru any other gateways apart from 116.xx.xx.xx ?
[/quote]

which city ?

116? never had it....

but for me 119 is best.... downloading and browsing works perfect with this gateway..... 203 gives problems with browsing while downloading.

which city ?

[/quote]

Karachi , more precisely i am from North Karachi.

^I am from gulzar-e-hijri exchange and i always get 116.71.xx.xx ip...

both 119.152.*.* and 116.71.*.* are same.! no difference in browsing/downloading.... the only difference is if you r in 119.152.*.* pool then u'll c Islamabad as ur default server and if on 116.71.*.* then lahore as ur default server!

both 119.152.. and 116.71.. are same.! no difference in browsing/downloading… the only difference is if you r in 119.152.. pool then u’ll c Islamabad as ur default server and if on 116.71.. then lahore as ur default server!
[/quote]

there isn’t any karachi server ?

there isn’t any karachi server ?

[/quote]

i think no…