PTCL wireless router kw5815u vs AN1020-25U?

Hellow guys I'm using PTCL wireless router kw5815u after 7 PM it disconnects frequently and most of the times I have to reboot it otherwise it will never reconnect on its own I have seen other users reporting same issue i.e they have to reboot this router in order to reconnet ...
is this a default problem with this router ???

And I don't see any similar complain for ealier router AN1020-25U does that mean it is more stable???

Now my questions are

1-Can I replace my modem from PTCL with older model ???

2-Or I should buy AN1020-25U from OLX ???

Thanks

PTCL wireless router kw5815u

PTCL wireless router AN1020-25U

this not problem with router , this is because of heavy load in your area, which speed pacakage are you using ? mine was same problem , when i downgraded my package from 2mbps to 1mbps , mine problem was solved ....

[quote=“gbaz, post:2, topic:21494”]

this not problem with router , this is because of heavy load in your area, which speed pacakage are you using ? mine was same problem , when i downgraded my package from 2mbps to 1mbps , mine problem was solved ....

[/quote]

My problem is aparently resolved after replacing the PTCL supplied poor quality cord (the one which connects modem to main line) .......I found solution at this thread the guy was facing similar problem

evo 3g seting in kasda kw5815u wifi 3g router help plz with picture detail