PTCL WiFi Problem + Connecting to someone's wifi network?

I am really getting angry with this thing,

The problem is i want to connect to my PTCL fiber home Router with the stick provided by PTCL, i have done all the software/driver installation and signal strength is also good. But its still not working the PTCLUI shows link up and the next moment link down. I tried using, shared WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK modes but the problem

i hope the images below explain more :

^ Just noticed it works on open mode, so i guess something wrong with authentication :( though i am using correct passwords.

try factory resting and then set again, put simple password like abcdef...

if problem still persists with password, then remove password and you can use hide your broadcasting feature to keep ur bandwidth safe from your neighbor

if problem still persists contact MZC networks :D:P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

try factory resting and then set again, put simple password like abcdef…

if problem still persists with password, then remove password and you can use hide your broadcasting feature to keep ur bandwidth safe from your neighbor

if problem still persists contact MZC networks :D:P

[/quote]

Okay i checked it was some error with the Windows as it works fine on other Pc’s, MZC NETWORKS is a group of Social networks not technology networks :P

One more thing i am getting local cable wala’s network, but can’t able to connect it, i know the password but the connection doesn’t seems to get the default gateway, He is using Tp-link router, any help

et8v1u.gif