PTCL Wifi BB

What is PTCL wifi ... is it another name of EVO and its wireless?

Can i switch to wifi while my phone line has die and can not repair and i use 2 pc at home.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

What is PTCL wifi … is it another name of EVO and its wireless?

Can i switch to wifi while my phone line has die and can not repair and i use 2 pc at home.

[/quote]

its not like EVO…

its just that they provide you a WIFI modem on your DSL line thus you can share DSL via wifi with other devices in your home…

if you wana know whats WiFi kindly google or in short its a technology of short distance wireless networking…

its not like EVO…

its just that they provide you a WIFI modem on your DSL line thus you can share DSL via wifi with other devices in your home…

if you wana know whats WiFi kindly google or in short its a technology of short distance wireless networking…

[/quote]

so tht is useless for me and i read somewhere they provide stick or usb in wifi BB … which i guess they offer in EVO?

So no other provider is available at your place except ptcl jalpari?

like wateen, infinity, LDN, wi-tribe?

So no other provider is available at your place except ptcl jalpari?

like wateen, infinity, LDN, wi-tribe?

[/quote]

Link dot net require phone line and my dsl has prb becoz of line which actually created when they change dp without any reason and now they hve only feeling of sorry and official talk.

Wi-tribe … is that wireless or require phone line?

Wateen might can work though my uncle was using that and it was not too good for him and i use net more than him.

-May i have UR IM for further talk?

PTCL is funny they r saying get new connection so line will have new pairs but they can not change old line n pairs … haha … though it was sincere suggestion.

Wi-Tribe is wireless (Wimax) http://www.wi-tribe.pk/

I suggest you go wireless, either with Wi-tribe, Wateen or Mobilink Infinity (And even Qubee launched now, but only in Khi right now, they will launch in Lhr, Isb and RWL in the coming months).

Because, I don't think your situation will be solved by PTCL.

Wi-Tribe is wireless (Wimax) http://www.wi-tribe.pk/

I suggest you go wireless, either with Wi-tribe, Wateen or Mobilink Infinity (And even Qubee launched now, but only in Khi right now, they will launch in Lhr, Isb and RWL in the coming months).

Because, I don’t think your situation will be solved by PTCL.

I don’t use IM much, but my email is:

[/quote]

Yeah i have seen my problem will not fixed by PTCL … i will w8 the day of judgement and ALLAH never forgive them regarding my complain … though before termination i will report to PTA … i do not have any hope though just for teaching lesson. They misbehave and say sorry.

Ok i m sending u e-mail i have noted ur email now u may edit ur post

Wateen not available in my area just confirm