PTCL website redesigned

What do you think of new design?

I think it will take some time to get used to of new design.

Website redesign se zada inhain apni customer support ki restructuring ki zarorat hai.

Website design is different thing and service is different. I know many people have issues with PTCL service, but I just wanted feedback about their design.

Looks crappy.. white logo on white bg (same for carousel's tip which is white)? :S

- 100 for homepage too slow ~ 6 secs for me on avg, no gzip either

- 100 for popup menus on hover, ugly and not smooth + bad color scheme

- 10 for round corners

- 1 for image cropping of wireless on homepage

- 10 for duplicate content for wireless on homepage

- 10 for two carousel on the homepage :/

I can go on, but it just useless.. the site sucks.

Seems that you have designed PTCL new website that’s why you are concerned and asking for feedback.

Saw it a couple of days ago, all old links are broken. I am not an SEO expert, but its the worst thing to do.

[quote=", post:5, topic:21291"]

Seems that you have designed PTCL new website that's why you are concerned and asking for feedback.

[/quote]

What's your frustration dude?

Can only the designer ask for feedback? I am also a freelance designer, that's why I am asking about it to know what others think of the new design.

If you don't have any comment about the design or you don't have any interest in the topic then instead of arguing just keep your mouth shut.

[quote=“Zohair, post:6, topic:21291”]

Saw it a couple of days ago, all old links are broken. I am not an SEO expert, but its the worst thing to do.

[/quote]

Yes, you're right. But I think PTCL doesn't care about SEO part because it is already very popular and people know about their site.

The thing I still don't like about their website is their URL structure. Instead of making their URLs SEO friendly they are still like ptcl . com . pk / Home / Catalog?linkId=32&linkId=32.

[quote=“jani, post:7, topic:21291”]

Seems that you have designed PTCL new website that’s why you are concerned and asking for feedback.

What’s your frustration dude?

Can only the designer ask for feedback? I am also a freelance designer, that’s why I am asking about it to know what others think of the new design.

If you don’t have any comment about the design or you don’t have any interest in the topic then instead of arguing just keep your mouth shut.

[/quote]
Take a chill pill. You should have included this in your first statement.

I am not your servant, so i will not be shutting my mouth on your direction.

If you are designer then you better known about designs then others.

Just like PTCL website this thread has started to suck now.

"roza lag gaya ha?" If it was some other company website I would have added my two cents but for PTCL I dont wanna waste my time and resources eh