PTCL website HACKED

I just saw on GEO NEWS ticker they says PTCL's website hacked

Not opening so far...

www.ptcl.com.pk

Same here. Though I wonder what anyone would gain from hacking the PTCL website.

another DOS attack?

Wow, I cant access too. However there is underwater fibre optic damage too. So, is this becuase of that damage?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what anyone would gain from hacking the PTCL website.
[/quote]

From a pissed-off PTCL customer’s standpoint, a lot of satisfaction :D

YES! excellent! well their site suks anyway!

Looks like a DOS attack - script kiddy alert!

Hacked as in defaced ? dosing and ddosing isnt hacking/cracking and did geo just come up with this piece of pure genius cuz ptcl.com.pk isnt opening since 3 days? Can be a defacement but i doubt that very much cuz ptcl.com.pk isnt hosted in pakistan its hosted by cybercon in usa, and cybercon is the datacenter which hosted pakistan.gov.pk and other .gov.pk sites after they were shifted from comsats after indian ddos attacks.. not a single site went down as long as they were on cybercon, their network is f***kin stable, so u can fget abt ddos attacks, they have Gigabits of extra bandwidth just to cope with ddos attacks. And if ptcl.com.pk is hacked they wont admit it :P.. rem the ufone.com saga ? when ufone.com got hacked and the very next day ufone bought a full page ad in the news and said we ae moving to ufonegprs.com :D and we dun own ufone.com and some ppl are tyring to defame us:P...

it iz working now fine and cool

i guess they fixed it, its opening now.

But I cant using ptcl dsl and am in Karachi

holyshit! they have password protected their website! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

holyshit! they have password protected their website! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[/quote]

What’re you talking about?

when i open it it asks for email and password!! heres the pik

2yy4myd.jpg

What’re you talking about?

[/quote]

must be some bad joke!

[/quote]

no it doesnt

ptcl.com.pk opens normally for me!

big joke eh?

[/quote]

sounds interesting… pawned could u please paste a tracert ?

Ptcl.com.pk’s outage always looked like a network problem, i am having problems with a lot of sites which give me the same tcp_ip error i got with ptcl.com.pk. thanx to geo now every one is exited :D… i hope they get sued this time…this is totally lame!

hehe how to do it?

in run type cmd then in the black screen type 'tracert ptcl.com.pk' without the quotes and press enter after it stops tracing right click anywhere in the blackscreen click on mark & select the whole result and right click again to copy it and paste it here