PTCL Strikes?

So are the strikes over? I currently use wi-tribe and its sucking at the moment. I have tried almost every internet connection but ptcl. Student package 1mb seems good enough cost wise ONLY if its going to work. So are the strikes over? Should I go for a 1 month trial of ptcl?

trust me dont ever even think of comin to peetcl ... you ll regret it

they r such a pain in S..stick with wi tribe ..wT is way better than peetcl...and with pathetic youtube streaming on ptcl ..a biG NO advice for u frm my side

and yup strike is over but still they are no way better than namak haram govt ...

Ptcl got problems.Don't subscribe to it.Downloading is fine but streaming,browsing is pathetic.You won't feel differnece if you browse,stream on it whether its 4Mbps link or 1 Mbps link

Get Qubee. Its better than both Wi-tribe and Wateen. It has better speeds, fast browsing and awesome streaming on all video sites. And its unlimited, not like that yateem telecom, who throttles torrents on their unlimited connection. Give them a call and see your area is covered, you won't regret it :).

The only downside is that pings are a pain with this connection. I guess you can't have best of everything. But other than that, its fantastic.

well I considered Qubee but the problem is the SHUTTLE is a USB and thats the only one with unlimited downloads. I want downloads and thats also why i want to switch from witribe. Also I have 2-5 devices needing the net so wireless is compulsory

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well I considered Qubee but the problem is the SHUTTLE is a USB and thats the only one with unlimited downloads. I want downloads and thats also why i want to switch from witribe. Also I have 2-5 devices needing the net so wireless is compulsory
[/quote]

This is my exact same dilemma. What about the new packages by Worldcall Cable Internet?