PTCL Smart TV Channels not appearing

Some 40-50 channels not appearing on PTCL Smart TV since last week. I registered complaint with PTCL but it's still showing in-progress. Anybody else facing this issue?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Nope am getting all of them but they ave removed few documentary channels too..Raajpoot do u have any audio issues,i mean the thing volume is bit slow for few channels its very low

Yeah volume of some channels is very slow, especially Ten Sports. Secondly, PTCL guy told me that some transmission work is going on and 90% customers are affected (not getting all channels) and the problem could take a week or two.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

They are decreasing the good quality channels with adding on new channels like V1 V2 ,now who the heck watches these channels

[quote=“Raajpoot, post:3, topic:21300”]

Yeah volume of some channels is very slow, especially Ten Sports. Secondly, PTCL guy told me that some transmission work is going on and 90% customers are affected (not getting all channels) and the problem could take a week or two. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

[/quote]

PTCL are a bunch of jokers.

I mean it seems every time customers have an issue, they blame it on transmission work. These days if customer from Rawalpindi/Islamabad call them up to complain about slow speed - which happens in the peak hours due to the fact that they do not have enough equipment (and whatever they have is genuine ZTE/HUAWEI) and are not providing appropriate bandwidth to save big time $$$$$. You'll hear them say "Sir Metro work is going on due to which some cables are cut". It has been weeks but the "cut" is still not fixed so there's an issue in the peak hours everyday...

BTW. Have you guys been getting complete 150 channels? There are quite a few missing on my IPTV, six or so. Volume issue is present on a few channels, History TV has that distinctive constant ping kind of sound. So is the case with one or two English news channels.

Exactly the issues you described are all with my stb too.. volume,ping kinda sound in few channels, channels are missing .. yesterday i watches fifa match on bein sports 11HD and today its not there n 89 eh.. CNN is missing too.Discovery few channels too.They should add up more channels.

My ptcl smart tv isn't working from about 2 weeks....

Which Hollywood channels are appearing now in smart tv?

looks like we are all wasting our money on this bullshit service, a local cable operator is providing much more and better quality channels than this pathetic smart tv, they are consistently removing all the good channels like cnn, cartoon network, warner bros, axn and many more have been removed..

Quality isnt really pathetic,much superior to cable but they r removing quality channels.