PTCL Smart TV Android App

PTCL Smart TV app for Android is not working since 2-3 days. I get error message: "Error playing stream, please check network and try again!".

I didn’t change any settings. Furthermore, Google Play still not working on PTCL. I need to use VPN every time I have to open Google Play.

Please confirm if anybody else facing the same issues?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

may be temporary problem ho.

Please confirm, anybody else getting Network Error while playing Smart TV Android App or it's only me?

No, I am not facing any problem as I am not in there but i wish you could get your solution as soon as possible.

I get a stream error on my Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 but it works fine on my Moto G. It's a weird piece of software.

Do mobiles hain hmare pas magr ptcl smart tv ni chal ra un pe.plz thek app and uska tarika bta dain plz

PTCL Smart TV app for Android is not working since 2-3 days. I get error message: "Error playing stream, please check network and try again!". I didn't change any settings. Furthermore, Google Play still not working on PTCL. I need to use VPN every time I have to open Google Play. Please confirm if anybody else facing the same issues? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro.

yes I am also facing this problem after updating software but I found solution.

open PTCL smart application then scroll to setting

click the setting and under setting

by default the "Device is connected by wire is" "Off"

you must click and :On" it

and belive me it will work.

Hello! We are PTCL, and we're looking for enthusiastic beta testers to test out our latest Smart TV App.

We’re excited about technology as much as you are, and would like to invite young bloggers to test our new PTCL Smart TV App which enables you to enjoy TV on the go in Pakistan on your mobile, laptop and tablet.

if you want to be a beta tester - we’re giving you a whole year of the PTCL Smart TV App absolutely free!