PTCL signs agreement with Wi-tribe Pakistan Limited

News from PTCL Press Releases:

Agreement signed with Wi-tribe Pakistan Limited to offer METRoWay® Services

October 15, 2008

Islamabad: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited has signed an agreement with Wi-tribe Pakistan Limited for provision of METROWay® metro dark fiber service in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

According to PTCL Spokesperson Ali Qadir Gillani, PTCL will provide its metropolitan dark fiber rings to enable Wi-tribe Pakistan to interconnect its Base Transceiver Station (BTSs') traffic aggregation (Point of Presence) PoPs and data centers for enabling WIMAX services to Wi-tribe Pakistan' customers....

Read the rest here

GuyzzzzZzzz... no doubt we r facing issues regarding ptcl but i think its our Natonal Compnay .... humdreds of companies are usig PTCLs network... world call, telcard , link dot net, Wateen etc etc ....

and then i am usin EVO ptcl.. MAN it rockssss.... 500kbs or more download its tooo good.....

n this year thy are focusing on Customer care sooo i think we shuld atleast give them chance ...

inspite of giving support to companies of other countries like worldcall( Oman Tel) etc ... i would prefer My Countries company ..... which is supporting the IDPs, people thoe were displaced in the 8 oct earthquake......

i mean atleast tey ave shown some Social responsibility ....

so please ... i wuld also sugest u to use products of ur own country no matter which company ...:)

you mean our own company that is being controlled by etisalat? :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

GuyzzzzZzzz… no doubt we r facing issues regarding ptcl but i think its our Natonal Compnay … humdreds of companies are usig PTCLs network… world call, telcard , link dot net, Wateen etc etc …

and then i am usin EVO ptcl… MAN it rockssss… 500kbs or more download its tooo good…

n this year thy are focusing on Customer care sooo i think we shuld atleast give them chance …

inspite of giving support to companies of other countries like worldcall( Oman Tel) etc … i would prefer My Countries company … which is supporting the IDPs, people thoe were displaced in the 8 oct earthquake…

i mean atleast tey ave shown some Social responsibility …

so please … i wuld also sugest u to use products of ur own country no matter which company …:)

[/quote]

500kbs = 500 kilo bits/sec or 500 kilo bytes/sec ???