PTCL Rewards 3 Million to Pakistani Team

its good to know that PTCL Rewards 3 Million to Pakistani Team

http://ptcl.com.pk/pressrelease.php?id=165

They would have been better off spending it on improving their customer service department and giving line men better salaries.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

They would have been better off spending it on improving their customer service department and giving line men better salaries.
[/quote]

and we know they never been interested in this… not at all

What the hell is this? PTCL instead of improving their network and changing their poor crappy copper media to fiber optic, these "tooms" are prasing Pakistani Cricket Team by giving them 3 million Rs.

This money could also have been spent to change the poor copper media in my city but PTCL has no wise manager. Their prime duty is to provide un-interrupted services and work for the development of their network whic is currently being rated poor by their own customers. They are looting us and enjoying.

SHAME SHAME SHAME on you PTCL.

PTCL If you read this post, then shut your eyes and standup, then get some spanking on your butts. (Use your own hands for such a good purpose or give opportunity to customers and feel the difference)

We have more for copper network , dont worry.

Let my golden boy afridi enjoy !!

Ahsan

^ I think you work for PTCL. hmmmm?

If you have more for copper then what about the promised fiber optic? PTCL a Big Time Liar

He does work for PTCL, apparently.