PTCL or LDN

I want a 512KBPS Connection

SO, I want to ask which ISP is a better option

PTCL or LDN?

@evil_dust

Read The Respected Sticky Threads For Both ISPs. Then Decide...

But If You Want My Opinion I Will Ask You To Go For PTCL...Bcoz Sine The Install Of PTCL DSL @ My Side Its Working Gr8 For Me...So I Will Ask You To Choose PTCL...But Wait To See Some More Replies From Other Friends...What They Have To Say...

PTCL IS GOOD

dont get LDN..fazool speed

PTCL is better than LDN but not very good in respect to all ISPs, the problem with PTCL is that there is too much downtime

LDN should close down. All they're doing is giving pakistan a bad name as far as broadband is concerned.

If you're in Rawalpindi/Islamabad, you may want to consider Micronet as well.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If you’re in Rawalpindi/Islamabad, you may want to consider Micronet as well.
[/quote]

Hi ,

i will suggest you to go for LinkdotNET instead of PTCL and Micronet.

PTCL is really also fazool and pathatic in internet services.

stop marketing LDN iron men

go through the LDN thread and micronet thread you will see which service has more problems, even ptcl is better in terms of speed becuase ptcl has ample bandwidth and LDN frequently faces bandwidth shortages

My experience:

LDN: Slow speed during day (av. 3-4 hours/day), frequent disconnections, almost no downtime.

PTCL (COPPER): Better Speed (sometime i face slow speed both at night and day (av. 1-2 hr/day)), less disconnections, net goes down often (av. 3-4 hrs/week).

My suggestion, try LDN (or PTCL) first, if not satisfied go for PTCL (or LDN), if still not satisfied go for PTCL (ONU).

go for PTCL.

PTCL ftw

well LDN has lots of congestion issues PTCL doesnt, if PTCL gets up for u, its much better in speed than LDN

i wud recommend micronet their support and service is just excellent they have very little unhappy customers

i wud recommend micronet their support and service is just excellent they have very little unhappy customers
[/quote]

I agree with U Jslip

stop marketing LDN iron men

go through the LDN thread and micronet thread you will see which service has more problems, even ptcl is better in terms of speed becuase ptcl has ample bandwidth and LDN frequently faces bandwidth shortages

[/quote]

hay i think u should stop PTCL Marketing , i am user of it’s DSL connection and dont know why u r so emotional for LDN???

Please honestly guide people to good ISP.

PTCL ftw
[/quote]

go for LinkdotNet

hay i think u should stop PTCL Marketing , i am user of it’s DSL connection and dont know why u r so emotional for LDN???

Please honestly guide people to good ISP.

[/quote]

I never blatantly advertised PTCL like you do for link dot net I just said that guy to go through the thread and weigh pros and cons himself

I would like to say first try Micronet then ptcl and then LDN

Realizing that both PTCL or LDN DSL services may have problems due to many factors, such as poor quality of telephone wire; I report from my recent experience using LDN DSL, that the company may decide to throttle bandwidth and/or block ports for torrent traffic so as to reduce use of its bandwidth, any time it likes.

Depending upon availability from your exchange, you may have a better service from PTCL if you choose connection on fiber optic line, as it has very low noise interference.

ptcl rocks i get 90 to 120 kb downloading speed on 512 package