PTCL on strike

Hello everyone

Can anybody tell me whats up with PTCL? Today I went to main office in Barkat market, Lahore and PTCL workers are on strike. This is the 2nd time I had to go to their office for bill correction because each time they are adding arrears of my previous bills. Does anybody know how to get correction of bill while they are still on strike ?????? Not this just but the phone lines are also dead from last three days on multan road area.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello everyone

Can anybody tell me whats up with PTCL? Today I went to main office in Barkat market, Lahore and PTCL workers are on strike. This is the 2nd time I had to go to their office for bill correction because each time they are adding arrears of my previous bills. Does anybody know how to get correction of bill while they are still on strike ??? Not this just but the phone lines are also dead from last three days on multan road area.

[/quote]

strike is still on…!! n tht telephone dead thing is badmashi…cuz the exchange is disconnecting the connections to put pressure on the higher ups…anyways for the bill correction just drop the complaint to PTA…and they will handle it…!

Their workers even dont work properly as per their job description and still asking for RAISE in pay and for that they went on STRIKE?? Ridiculous

Thanks

strike is still on…!! n tht telephone dead thing is badmashi…cuz the exchange is disconnecting the connections to put pressure on the higher ups…anyways for the bill correction just drop the complaint to PTA…and they will handle it…!
[/quote]

Ever since the strike has started my modem doesn’t sync at all (adsl light doesn’t even blink) from 5am to 12am/1pm sharp! & I have a feeling they are intentionally doing this cause this is happening with everyone in the area.

They should fire all those lazy asses who don't work and are calling for increase in salaries, they can hire young people in half salaries.

They should fire all those lazy asses who don’t work and are calling for increase in salaries, they can hire young people in half salaries.
[/quote]

Agreed. Do Work or Go Home…

Thanks

Their workers even dont work properly as per their job description and still asking for RAISE in pay and for that they went on STRIKE?? Ridiculous

Thanks

[/quote]

But there’s always an other side of the story as well. To me 10K as salary even for doing nothing is blasphemy in times like these.

They should fire all those lazy asses who don’t work and are calling for increase in salaries, they can hire young people in half salaries.
[/quote]

So ur up for it in 5K a month cause I can hook u up with them ?

So ur up for it in 5K a month cause I can hook u up with them ?

[/quote]

anytime ;)

^But than again I wouldn't suggest you what I don't like for myself :)

But there’s always an other side of the story as well. To me 10K as salary even for doing nothing is blasphemy in times like these.

[/quote]

Correct. But even you pay them as they want, they would not even work then as per their job description :). Its in their nature now. Get them replaced simply by Fresh & trained blood.

Thanks

yeah i have a problem with my dsl connection as well,it gets disconnected so i have to repair my LAN every nth minute.the operator asked me to change my modem,but they are on STRIKE ! wtf

I have to pay the bill for my PTCL EVDO and they are on strike.. My EVDO is disconnected. Can anyone tell me when the strike ends????

Thanks,

Rahail

The shiekh should really sack these morons.

ہور چوپو (Hor Chupo)

[/quote]

True… very true… Shiekh should sack these morons… there is no lack of talent in Pakistan… They can find a lot more people who are willing to work honestly. I am sure when they call for interviews all over Pakistan, they will get young blood who would love to work for PTCL… give them the same salary as it is right now and everything will be Good…

These lazy morons should be sacked immediately… God damn them… Government doesn’t have enough money for flood victims and they’re demanding increase in salaries… God damn all of them…

The usual experience of a PTCL customer, with their

lineman, is colored by extortion, indolence, bribes and

arrogance, if not outright hostility.

So, I am thinking about tying them up on my camels

and letting them loose into the desert for 40 years.

Sheikh 'Proposal' Chilli

[/quote]

Agreed. Take such actions ASAP.

Thanks

hi guys

The dsl light on my router went off today and hope it gets up in the morning.I had use my zong internet and the speed is damn slow.

True… very true… Shiekh should sack these morons… there is no lack of talent in Pakistan… They can find a lot more people who are willing to work honestly. I am sure when they call for interviews all over Pakistan, they will get young blood who would love to work for PTCL… give them the same salary as it is right now and everything will be Good…

These lazy morons should be sacked immediately… God damn them… Government doesn’t have enough money for flood victims and they’re demanding increase in salaries… God damn all of them…

[/quote]

That’s because govt. is looter same as those high ranking officers/officials in PTCL or be anywhere else in Pakistan who are just filling their pockets and not sharing the profit benefits with their actually working lower level staffs.

These officials have 0.5 to 1 million rupees or maybe even more per month(not to mention other various benefits) salaries for just signing 10 or 15 papers a day.

Do you seriously think that you can compare those over paid morons with a lineman who comes to ur homes GOD knows from where on cycle or on foot even to pretend that he has come fix something and climbs up the burning steel pole in flaming June ?

I say, give them at least 25K a month salary with all the benefit and annually 5 to 10% raise (by cutting the salaries of over paid morons), trained them properly and then test them for their hard work, honesty and loyalty towards the company/customers. and then see what happens. If they still turn out to be a liability then let em go.

Remember even fresh blood needs oxygen to remain fresh, deprive it from oxygen, its bound to go bad.