PTCL on strike and my maxcom is dead!

I feel like we are going to the stone age. My office in Karachi runs on maxcom. Our phone line went dead due to construction in the area. Now everyone has phones working but ours so we thought it would be fixed if we contacted ptcl. We contacted them only to find out they are on strike. I heard it will be cleared by Monday but not sure. Then god knows how many days later they will send a technician to our place.

We are running on wireless from ptcl and wateen as backup but they both are working hopelessly.

I just wanted to post somewhere that i find this crazy and if we keep doing these damn strikes over everything. We will go back to the stone age!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I feel like we are going to the stone age. My office in Karachi runs on maxcom. Our phone line went dead due to construction in the area. Now everyone has phones working but ours so we thought it would be fixed if we contacted ptcl. We contacted them only to find out they are on strike. I heard it will be cleared by Monday but not sure. Then god knows how many days later they will send a line go to our place.

We are running on wireless from ptcl and wateen as backup but they both are working hopelessly.

I just wanted to post somewhere that i find this crazy and if we keep doing these damn strikes over everything. We will go back to the stone age!

[/quote]

its not only MAXcom all DSL companies are suffering from the PTCL strike and from last two weeks , in my opinion all DSL companies are suffering hell off loss becoz all exchanges end work is totally stopped and people are only abusing the DSL companies where it is not their fault . that’s why i always say that ITS PTCL monopoly.

Yeah, i know. I just hope this PTCL problem gets resolved soon.