PTCL offers upgrading to 2Mbps

From PTCL Website:

PTCL has introduced a new 2Mbps Broadband data rate in addition to its existing Broadband data rate packages. The New 2 Mbps data rate is offered to the customers at Rs. 1499 / month with unlimited download. The new 2Mb data rate as a promo will be offered to all existing 1Mb customers who upgrades to 2Mb at the existing monthly charges of 1Mb for a period of 3 Months without any additional charges. Post 3 months the prevailing monthly tariff of 2Mb of Rs 1499 will be applicable. Please note that this offer is only valid for the upgrade customers of 1Mb to 2Mbps.

Hope they offer for student package too with the discount.

Thats a great offer by PTCL. I ordered the connection today as soon as i read it in newspaper.

Wow thats good move by ptcl for 1mb users like me :) but what will be the upload speed for 2mb ? on 1mb i get only 256kbps :( thats too much low for me ...

JusT OrDer It .. They said you will be upgraded to 2mb in 1 week... i hope i get it soon...

Thats a nice offer. I hope LDN offers this too. At times 1MB connection feels really slow specially when watching videos on YouTube.

Its not for student package of Rs 849? Only for 1200rs normal package?According to them 1mb is enough for students lol.In 100% we got 99% student packages of 1 mb.

yeh, its not for students, but i think people should get 4mb package and share it in 2-3 houses, its better than student package then.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thats a nice offer. I hope LDN offers this too. At times 1MB connection feels really slow specially when watching videos on YouTube.
[/quote]

=s…

what kind of LDN customer you are? if you are…

LDN has been offering 2mbps for 1295/month from long time ago…

and i am using it ldn 2mbps for 1295 per month

=s…

what kind of LDN customer you are? if you are…

LDN has been offering 2mbps for 1295/month from long time ago…

and i am using it ldn 2mbps for 1295 per month

[/quote]

Oops sorry. My mistake. I thought the 30% discount was just applicable on the 1MB connection. :D. Thanks for correcting. Will upgrade next month, most probably. Btw, you could have said it nicely.

^ Oh thats great didn't know about LDN 2mbps .. MZC but that won't be any good for gaming which i play rarely :P my neighbours are downloading hogs :D 2 mbps ptcl package isn't for us students :D Fazul package

I have ordered 2mb package. how much time it will take to up gradation ???

7 working days

don't know why PTCL is not reducing the price of 1 mbps

ok thanks

don’t know why PTCL is not reducing the price of 1 mbps
[/quote]

next promotion will comprise of new pricing of all packages…[expected]

^do u have inside info or its your guess?

50/50

next promotion will comprise of new pricing of all packages…[expected]

[/quote]

For everyone ?

not a good upgrade i'll keep 1MB

^ DiTO !

It is a very good upgrade but what about low noise margin which unable me to use 1mb, I have made 10+ complains in last 6 months but of no use. How many guys facing same problem? I have even give bribe for changing pairs to lineman but of no use. So, thanks but NO thanks PTCL