PTCL - Many Websites not loading

Most of the websites hosted in U.S are not opening since this morning, changing DNS also doesn't help, though Sites hosted in PK, Africa and Europe are working fine, e.g. Google, ITnama etc.

Agreed. I am using EVO and having the same problem.

It is not for all, but most of the websites are not loading. I can access a few whose servers are in US.

Same here. Most of the torrent site are not opening and their respective torrents are not working either in my torrent client. Heck, that included, google, bing, and our very own WP forums but now they are but others are still not opening. What the F*** is going on?

yes. facebook isn't opening as well along other websites.

WTF

Its only with Pee Tea Sea ill , other providers service is working fine :angry:

same here

I hope PTCL is not doing something stupid...

Any idea when this problem started? Last night it was working fine for me.

Welcome ya last night it was working fine i was able to connect to League of Legends North American region Server but right now its saying that "Make sure you are connected to the internet or you are not behind firewall". Well lets just wait till Pee Tee Sea ill (By MZC) fixes up :P

BTW in the mean time any one wana see whats wrong with my DSL. I made a post but didnt got any answers.

Ok, now atleast I know that I'm not the only one facing this problem. I was able to open this site only via a proxy site. It's been like this since atleast fajr, that I can confirm.

Lol! I know this is a thorn in the side for many, but might as well lighten up the mood a bit. Is this PTCL's new way of "capping" our connections? :P

Yep. Lots of sites not working for me. CNN, Facebook, Microsoft Blogs etc.

Its fixed now. I just opened Facebook and League of Legends NA Server its working now :)

Yup, confirming the same as Xenolith. Things seem alright here...atleast for the moment. :)

Yes everything seems to be getting back to normal....

Portal.Ptcl.net --> Down

And The Whole PTCL.Net ---> Not Opening..

Everything is fked up right now > LAHORE CANTT.

Problems with Gmail and Youtube. Maybe PTCL is making

test runs, fine tuning it's capability to block such websites

in the near future, as per Rehman Malik's threats.

Sheikh 'Dark Arts' Chilli

[quote=“sheikh_chilli, post:19, topic:15681”]

Problems with Gmail and Youtube. Maybe PTCL is making

test runs, fine tuning it’s capability to block such websites

in the near future, as per Rehman Malik’s threats.

Sheikh ‘Dark Arts’ Chilli

[/quote]

LOLZ Leave him now… He can only tuned by his wife.