Ptcl lucky draw

Hi

Is there any lucky draw offer for ptcl subscribers cuz i received some call from a guy saying "i am abudllah calling from ptcl sir you have won lucky draw and your number have won the first prize of 1 million ,so please call ptcl headquearters to know further details. he hanged up without giving any information abt lucky draw.

it was early in the morning around 10am and guy was talking in a nice manner.

I though for a moment about it but I think its a scam as there is no such offer by ptcl. you guys got any call like this?

Thanks

No offer we Know of. It's just a trick.

Fraud,scam ..fooling people.I got one too.Their season has started again.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi

Is there any lucky draw offer for ptcl subscribers cuz i received some call from a guy saying "i am abudllah calling from ptcl sir you have won lucky draw and your number have won the first prize of 1 million ,so please call ptcl headquearters to know further details. he hanged up without giving any information abt lucky draw.

it was early in the morning around 10am and guy was talking in a nice manner.

I though for a moment about it but I think its a scam as there is no such offer by ptcl. you guys got any call like this?

Thanks

[/quote]

He must have done joke with you as he did not demand anything in return of lucky draw information. Try to recall voice sound familiarity with your friend’s voice sound, you might guess it.

I received the call a few days ago with exactly the same content, just the different network. I did not call back and immediately reported the number to Warid Help Line. You should do the same. These are fraudulent callers who try to rob you by offering the prize and asking for some money as charges in the form of pre-paid cards etc.

Also see,

http://pta.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1631&Itemid=740