PTCL LOCAL package!

I really didn't know about it ,today when i received the darn bill i gota know that i am only paying the freaking taxes lol.. man 4pm is prime time for me , i used to call 25 to 30 calls but sorry I Wont call now, i am not a son of a MONEY making machine

LOCAL CALL PACKAGE

Your appreciation of the PTCL Local Call Package hasencouragedus to offer even more.

Local call package, 3.99 Rs per hour

This promotion is valid from October 1st to March 31st. The rates of this promotion are Rs 3.99/ 60 min between 4 pm and 8 am. It is an across-the-board tariff change. It applies to PTCL to PTCL and to Vfone local calls only.

PTCL Local Call Package now applicable from 4:00pm to 8:00 am daily.

PTCL landline to PTCL landline and to Vphone (Local call only)

This offer is available till 31st of March 2008

Why the eff are they looting US !!!!!!!!! So what if I make a short call?

ANSWER..You will be charged Rs 3.99 as long as the call is less than or equal to 60 mins and made between 4:00 pm to 7:00 am.

time to kick PTCL .. GUD BYE peee teee cccccccccc lllllll

My bills for PTCL have jumped from 600 to 1500 just due to these stupid schemes. I want to swtich to some other service. Any experience with billing and QoS with L.N, WC, and Wateen.

well guys something is really fishy with ptcl i think , one of my friend his avg bill 1200-1300, but he suddenly jumped to 2100 this month his local calls were 500+ where as he says " main tu kabhi call ki hi nahin " lol , and he is also using PTCL DSL , now i am confused this DSL thing is making some calls seen is it :S

Thats why they have dropped the dsl prices suddenly because they have launched several pathetic packages,they are sucking our bloods like skeeters.I don't know from where they got this freaking attitude,why cant we quit their darn services because the answer is we don't have the substitute,wateen is but who the heck will pay their upfront amount of 20,000.I got the bill today and really its full of taxes LOOL

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thats why they have dropped the dsl prices suddenly because they have launched several pathetic packages,they are sucking our bloods like skeeters.I don’t know from where they got this freaking attitude,why cant we quit their darn services because the answer is we don’t have the substitute,wateen is but who the heck ill pay their upfront amount of 20,000.I got the bill today and really its full of taxes LOOL
[/quote]

so its mean " WELCOME TO PAKISTAN " lol ,

I am already welcomed here since 23 years and cant take it more

PTCL , a fraud Company who betrayed customer, the whole pakistan...

FOR PTCL

Quit Playing Games With My Heart :)

They will leave you when they will suck whole blood from your soul :D , I have stared to hate PTCL very much.

we here need some competition in the landline market