PTCL landline broadband vs EVO 3G Nitro 9.3 vs EVO Wingle 9.3Mbps vs EVO 3G Wireless

1- PTCL landline broadband vs EVO 3G Nitro 9.3 vs EVO Wingle 9.3Mbps vs EVO 3G Wireless......... what is the difference?

2- I need unlimited download

and after 2 bad experience with PTCL broadband service quality and customer care i am not sure which one will work for me :(

I find them very slow, careless in terms of handling tickets and fixing problem.

go for your local cable wala if there is any in your area.

if PTCL Broadband ( Landline ) didn't worked for you than forget about getting all those cheesy wifi devices with capped limits they are useless unless you have too much money you want to give away ( in this case i will recommend a charity or my personal bank account )

Use a "Kunda" and hook it up in your neigbour phone line for free internet ( just kidding won't work anyway unless you want to steal your neighbor wifi )

Well when it comes to PTCL or any other Services it work like this:

If you are living in some high/elite society or have some "uncle sitting in high place" then you are in luck which mean more then better phone line connection and less fault's, in some manner your complaint can also be given preference to others. i have a friend working in PTCL Customer Support as a Floor supervisor in DHA karachi.

Hello!

If you are talking about home usage with unlimited downloads (greater than 100GBs a month), then, a landline/wired connection is the better choice ... now you have to figure out which one as it depends upon your area and budget! Like, there are many FTTH services but limited to their own particular area ... same is the case with cable/shared lan networks ... as far as ptcl with copper is concerned, you either get lucky to get a good pair or you have to fight for one!

All the wireless services seem to have low caps for now with some having very high latency as well ... perhaps in time they'll get better ... but for the home, a dedicated wired network will likely keep outperforming any wireless network!

Regards,

Ahmed

[quote=“ahmedfarazch, post:3, topic:21938”]

Hello!

If you are talking about home usage with unlimited downloads (greater than 100GBs a month), then, a landline/wired connection is the better choice ... now you have to figure out which one as it depends upon your area and budget! Like, there are many FTTH services but limited to their own particular area ... same is the case with cable/shared lan networks ... as far as ptcl with copper is concerned, you either get lucky to get a good pair or you have to fight for one!

All the wireless services seem to have low caps for now with some having very high latency as well ... perhaps in time they'll get better ... but for the home, a dedicated wired network will likely keep outperforming any wireless network!

Regards,

Ahmed

[/quote]

did i said it in french so you have to repeat it :lol:

Go for some wireless option for unlimted downloads.

Telenor 3g unlimted downloads after rs:50 interent usage on default rate.

Also warid lte offers the same in rs:200.

Also in DHA khi transworld is also available.

Warid LTE has the least ping time to google dns with 60ms. Best available option with 10000/- for 3 Months with 105 GB limit (Monthly 35 GB)

Else there is no comparison to DSL with any wireless broadband than 4G LTE of Warid.

For mobile usage Evo 3.1 Wifi Cloud is best with 50 to 100 KB/sec speed.

Local cable is not available here.

what is this PTCL evo nitro cloud device vs ptcl broadband landline.

PTCL is chiiiiiccckkkk chiiiiicccckkkk company :(

but seem like i left with no other option.