PTCL Landline Bill

Hey GUyzz...

i wanna ask a simple question...what so if i dont pay the monthly PTCL landline bill,after how much time my service will be blocked,after 1 month or how many dayz???any idea?

^ look at the front page in NOTICE section if written DISCONNECTION then it will cut in the same month after some days of due date

if it is left blank then they will add that bill to ur next month bill and DIsconnection would be written there ,,, means last chance ..

If you won't pay the bill on the first month it will be added on the next month and after that if you still don't bother to pay you phone will be ONE WAY..i.e you won't be able to call but you will be able to receive and after few days your line will be terminated eh.The first installment would be 50% and then after that you can pay them 20%.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If you won’t pay the bill on the first month it will be added on the next month and after that if you still don’t bother to pay you phone will be ONE WAY…i.e you won’t be able to call but you will be able to receive and after few days your line will be terminated eh.The first installment would be 50% and then after that you can pay them 20%.
[/quote]

no yar…2 months back i didnt paid my one month bill…after few days of due date my line was suspended

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If you won’t pay the bill on the first month it will be added on the next month and after that if you still don’t bother to pay you phone will be ONE WAY…i.e you won’t be able to call but you will be able to receive and after few days your line will be terminated eh.The first installment would be 50% and then after that you can pay them 20%.
[/quote]

ahan…my phone will be one way and what about my dsl ??? will be it disconnected also at the same moment??

^yeah, my friends DSL got blocked when he forgot to pay the bill.

They didn't send the bill so forgot to pay, made my phone 1 way and DSL was off. Went to exchange around 3pm, got a duplicate and paid the bill. Went back to the exchange and gave them a copy of the paid bill. My service was back up around 5:30pm.

this month i paid my bill on due date 21 march here in karachi,from mu ubl account and my line was supeneded due to non payment on 27 march,when i called 1236 helplione they first say that they have not received my payment and i need to submit paid bill copy to nearest custmoer service center i replied that i have paid my bill through netbanking and u have suspended my phone how can i get a hardcopy of it if i have not no net?they said that u have to submit ur bill copy any way u like,and than on 29th march i haved retruned my modem smat tv smart set top box to them and get rif of ptcl broadband for fewdays and now planing to get student package !!!can a matriclulate student apply for it>

and what is some one has not paid his bill from last 1 Year ??? and using DSL ??? where as his line is dead ( no voice signal) but DSL is working ???

yeh u can apply if your institution is listed....or u can go to your nearest PTCL Onestop Shop and show them your student IDCard or any other proof....