PTCL is whats wrong with Pakistan

^ couldn't agree more.

You have no idea how bad PTCL has treated me this past year. I was paying on my landline for 6 months before it got fixed just before ramazaan. They gave me the run around on my EVO modem for 17 days till I forced myself to go directly to the Hawaei service center in Gulshan. Two modems later I opt for the scratch card service and now 1015 does not work, not to mention the all time .2 and .5mb rates I get. It has been 2 weeks and the people who are taking care of the problem right now arnt PTCL .. its the Hawaei service center trying to call the exchange and get something done (its not their job). This is one of the many institutions I am currently dealing with. There is a matter of a 125k in an electric bill I am trying to figure out because I was honest enough to point out a loose wire in my meter. I am not going to talk about the various other problems I am having with having to buy a tanker for water every 6 days and the various other problems that I would be better off not discussing about the work ethic of a normal Pakistani. This country is worse than the dark ages, at least then these guys couldn't point "Computer pah Likha hai". I can see why the world is scared of the ignorant and we just try to blame them hating our religion. Yes they should actually be real scared of this cancer because I do not see a way to stop it.

P.S Yes after all that I am still going to pay for PTCL, electricity and water. In the end that option will be cheaper when I god forbid think about switching to another thief in the waiting.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

and i am paying 5000 for 1 mb

:P

and i am not going to pay its bill :)

[/quote]

What do you do online, spending 5k for internet is so costly.

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=167493#p167493
[/quote]

what i said 1 month ago i think we can see somehow same is happening. PTCL will have to think seriously in my opinion and they should relaunch 2M package at least else many people will start switching to other ISPs , as i did coz my ONU is not in position to support 4M and my requirement is 2M and my copper line easily supports it , frequent sync/ unsync is just rubbish on 4M. so lets hope for the best that soon PTCL will realize what they did was not up to the mark for Current customers.

www.ptclworkers.com

Check out the rants of the workers, collected by some worker :D

IMO, the domain should be called

www.ptclshirkers.com

And as usual, sissy high court failed to implement its decision. I am ashamed of being a part of protests to restore 'indepedent' judiciary. Screw them all, a hundred times.

simple question what if i dont pay this months broadband bill and only pay ptcl dues whatever tax to keep phone line working?

i want to get rid of this service now.

DJNOMI why isn't 4Mbps working on ONU?Whats the reason..4Mbps is nothing on ONU.

After repeated complaints to upgrade my line to 4mbps since I was still on 2mbps, today I woke up to find I am now configured on 1mbps. Yes 2000rs for 1mbps.

Whats worst, the stupid sons of ******* are now on strike. The moment this strike is over first I’m going to their offices and give them a piece of my mind and then I’m disconnecting this stupid DSL. PTCL is a disgrace to Pakistan.

[/quote]

dude dont waste your energy & time, it really makes no difference whether you go and scream your head off or not. most of there csr’s are just average people trying to keep their job and most of these complaints never reach to the top because they dont want to hear them anyways.

Its like almost 36 Hours PTCL isnt working in Hyderabad , I called them twice , UPGRADATION topi :)

Its like almost 36 Hours PTCL isnt working in Hyderabad , I called them twice , UPGRADATION topi :)
[/quote]

this topi is another name for their STRIKE ;)

Thanks

Crap is happening all over Pakistan.There is no check on anyone.No one is there to ask these chipmunks.SC should take the notice and sack all these mf immediately.

Crap is happening all over Pakistan.There is no check on anyone.No one is there to ask these chipmunks.SC should take the notice and sack all these mf immediately.
[/quote]

2X…pray that the lines won’t go dead…if so then ur a part of the strike victims too…!

^ Lets hope so :D