PTCL is whats wrong with Pakistan

After repeated complaints to upgrade my line to 4mbps since I was still on 2mbps, today I woke up to find I am now configured on 1mbps. Yes 2000rs for 1mbps.

Whats worst, the stupid sons of ******* are now on strike. The moment this strike is over first I'm going to their offices and give them a piece of my mind and then I'm disconnecting this stupid DSL. PTCL is a disgrace to Pakistan.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

After repeated complaints to upgrade my line to 4mbps since I was still on 2mbps, today I woke up to find I am now configured on 1mbps. Yes 2000rs for 1mbps.

Whats worst, the stupid sons of ******* are now on strike. The moment this strike is over first I’m going to their offices and give them a piece of my mind and then I’m disconnecting this stupid DSL. PTCL is a disgrace to Pakistan.

[/quote]

i agree

Whats worst, the stupid sons of ******* are now on strike. The moment this strike is over first I’m going to their offices and give them a piece of my mind and then I’m disconnecting this stupid DSL. PTCL is a disgrace to Pakistan.

[/quote]

Go for worldcall if its available.Ptcl is crap!

Go for worldcall if its available.Ptcl is crap!

[/quote]

I heard Worldcall broadband is good but their EVO is CRAP. I used it for 6 months when they launched in 2008 but PTCL EVO is FAR FAR better then WC EVO…

Choices is yours :)

Thanks

Dude LDN...

try LDN...

Dude LDN…

try LDN…

[/quote]

I heard that Mobilink had purchased LDN, is it still with them or they sold it?

Thanks

Dude LDN…

try LDN…

[/quote]

But the lines are poor.

But the lines are poor.

[/quote]

in ur case it seems to be the sync rate thts problemin u…! so i guess go for DSL!

BTW I am seriously thinking about disconnecting my PTCL DSL as well.

since the upgrade to 4mb, I am facing frequent disconnection problems and despite several complains, its not being fixed.

As far as the strike is concerned, I think all the PTCL lower level staff are damn right about the pay raise.... earning 5 to 8k a month in times like these... its damn shame. Make them kneel strikers.

in ur case it seems to be the sync rate thts problemin u…! so i guess go for DSL!

[/quote]

lol yea

nice idea…

anyone with heck of poor line should get DSL…

lol…

Same problem with me paying 2000 Rs for 1Mbps :@

Had same problem at my end too... I went to their office and ask for disconnection of my account , they ask the reason and then fixed it immediately. This thing worked :)

Had same problem at my end too… I went to their office and ask for disconnection of my account , they ask the reason and then fixed it immediately. This thing worked :)
[/quote]

Clever Move ;)

Thanks

Had same problem at my end too… I went to their office and ask for disconnection of my account , they ask the reason and then fixed it immediately. This thing worked :)
[/quote]

not always…! cause sometimes they them selves say okay no problem get it disconnected…!

wateen is best !!!!!

PTCL Zindab..[connection terminated]

and i am paying 5000 for 1 mb

:P

and i am not going to pay its bill :)

This is Pakistan .. if you dont pay .. they wont care .. anyway .. I made a mistake of going prepaid with scratch cards from post paid EVDO service. Now when I call 1015 to enter the cards it says "failed" or "closed" .. just like their service, stores and exchanges. Anyone else having this problem?

Ppl stand your ground, they are doing business we are not. Make solid decisions the shake them. If ur unhappy with their services just disconnect. I will be doing the same by the end of this month.

I cant stand my ground. This country is like a bad nightmare you cant get up from. Right now I am on Mobilink Dongle and it sucks so bad that I actually miss my crappy EVDO. This is a nation of "Sabziwala's" trying to wear a tie and not miss their Theila's. You can give us all the technology in the world, we will never be able to use it. That is the curse we will have to live with.