PTCL is Ripping us all.People ban PTCL istead of Youtube/Facebook

PTCL should be shame of its services and reputation. BT(UK) is offering unlimited 20MB connection for less than 20GBP i.e. Rs 2500 and what we are getting for 2500 ask urself. And people have told me that PTCL also abusing our privacy and security by tracking websites we visit and also passwords?? I gave you example of UK and if you see other countries they are even more cheeper. We should ban PTCL!!

And what should we do after imposing a ban on PTCL?

That will teach them BIG lesson to not to play with our privacy and security. Mainly I blame Zardari.........Musharaf did lots good to Pakistan

We don't have a choice. It's not just ptcl. Look at other ISP's. No one is providing anything near to 20MB. (If this is incorrect, then please correct me).

Instead ptcl dsl is the cheapest for unlimited package in Pakistan.

@Nab you are right but the point is when PTCL double its package all the other DSL price reduce automatically.

Every ISP world-wide tracks usage stats of their subscribers. UK, USA, Germany, France do it all the time. Privacy is not the issue if you are not doing anything illegal. We are living in a country where people (awam) are of lowest importance to government. So please do not compare us with civilised and developed countries. We have no choice.

hehe.. 20 MB on our land lines is like loading 100 cement packets on mehran car hehe.Our crappy lines doesn't even support 4 MB :D

LOL, what does this have to do with Musharraf and Zardari? It was during Musharraf's reign that we sold PTCL off to Etisalat, and they are managing it now but neither is responsible for what PTCL is doing. Only people responsible are PTCL itself and PTA.

mr.weirdpakistani do you even know contention ratio of those connections in USA UK OR JAPAN...

so your suggestion is stupid enuff...

infact ptcl doesnt give a #$%# what we download via torrents but in usa uk u get SUED for downloading illegal stuff.

so we have much better privacy in Pakistan.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

mr.weirdpakistani do you even know contention ratio of those connections in USA UK OR JAPAN…

so your suggestion is stupid enuff…

infact ptcl doesnt give a #$%# what we download via torrents but in usa uk u get SUED for downloading illegal stuff.

so we have much better privacy in Pakistan.

[/quote]

^x2

Looks like many of you are working in PTCL.......................ShoukatT you know lot about PTCL, are you sure you are the lineman or chaprasi in PTCL or what?

Looks like many of you are working in PTCL…ShoukatT you know lot about PTCL, are you sure you are the lineman or chaprasi in PTCL or what?
[/quote]

say hello to our new friend… troll…

loser didnt even wrote ma name correctly…bah…

get a life man…

hahaha "ShoukatT", the focus is on T i guess :P

If you people keep bickering pointlessly, then you might risk having to go on forced vacations. A very nice blanket warning.

^ LOL

And this forum's logo is wiredpakistan :: A Pakistani Tech forum

I must agree that apparent troll has a valid point but than again when ur in PK its all things good against people of Pakistan.

hehe… 20 MB on our land lines is like loading 100 cement packets on mehran car hehe.Our crappy lines doesn’t even support 4 MB :D
[/quote]

LOL

PTCL should be shame of its services and reputation. BT(UK) is offering unlimited 20MB connection for less than 20GBP i.e. Rs 2500 and what we are getting for 2500 ask urself. And people have told me that PTCL also abusing our privacy and security by tracking websites we visit and also passwords?? I gave you example of UK and if you see other countries they are even more cheeper. We should ban PTCL!!
[/quote]

Well since you are so fond of UK’s ISPs, why don’t you move there. In Pakistan we have the unreliable and costly PTCL. Live with it or leave Pakistan.

If you people keep bickering pointlessly, then you might risk having to go on forced vacations. A very nice blanket warning.
[/quote]

sah in action…

but i m not sure for whom is it meant ;)

We don’t have a choice. It’s not just ptcl. Look at other ISP’s. No one is providing anything near to 20MB. (If this is incorrect, then please correct me).

Instead ptcl dsl is the cheapest for unlimited package in Pakistan.

[/quote]

You can have 100Mbps internet from Nayatel - provided that you can pay for it. :)

PPl don't get me wrong....I see DSL as education medium not as gaming thing and it has to be cheap so that we all can afford it...........I have 4MB connection and 5000 is nothing to me but I am talking as awhole Pakistani.