PTCL is again likely to double speed for its broadband users

there is leaked information that ptcl is again double the speed FOR broadband users in the end of june or in the first week of july.,it means that if u have 1mb connection then it will upgraded to 2mb connection and simultaneously and PTCL are also going introduce a package of 400 rs which may be of 2mb as i said earlier.

Source? 2 MB for Rs. 400 sounds ridiculous, my friend. :)

ah

some jerk pops out of no where and tells us that PeeTcl is gona double its speeds...

how are v supposed to believe him..??

No credible source means likely untrue. The authenticity of the leak needs to be established as proof.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

there is leaked information that ptcl is again double the speed FOR broadband users in the end of june or in the first week of july.,it means that if u have 1mb connection then it will upgraded to 2mb connection and simultaneously and PTCL are also going introduce a package of 400 rs which may be of 2mb as i said earlier.
[/quote]

joke of the day… :D

yes and I am the queen of England.

fake news! :D

they may double their speeds but not so soon.... maybe next year... and 2mb for RS 400 sounds crap

they may double their speeds but not so soon… maybe next year… and 2mb for RS 400 sounds crap
[/quote]

yeah they will do it when in whole Pakistan there will be no more copper line there will be only fiber optic everywhere yes my friend then i can expect this :D

totally wrong news

topic should be closed

yeah they will do it when in whole Pakistan there will be no more copper line there will be only fiber optic everywhere yes my friend then i can expect this :D

[/quote]

Isnt ADSL 2+ capable of speeds upto 24Mbps theoretically. Even with the copper setup and a decent distance from the DSLAM, they may be able to get speeds of around 8Mbps on copper (if and when they decide to) ?!?

not gonna happen in near future...

Thanks for your response but one i thing i mention that its not totally fake news and this information is given to me by friend which worked in local telephone exchange as engineer.

i also hear the new of 400

speed up again :| ,,, but they just recently did it ... and some poor users are still waiting for their upgrade ..

FAKE NEWS

What is procurement process?

I complained to PTA that PTCL is not providing ONU in my area. In reply PTCL management emailed me that it is in procurement process.

Whether it means that they are in process of buying fiber optic and getting services of people who will lay it

or

They are in process of assessing whether there is demand in the area or not.

Altyhough I asked them but they haven't yet replied.

^here are the meanings of procure from Concise Oxford English Dictionary

1. obtain. ▶obtain (someone) as a prostitute for someone else. :)

2. Law persuade or cause to do something. ▶archaic or Law cause to happen.

yes and I am the queen of England.
[/quote]

lol

juniad i think u need to confirm again from ur source