PTCL IPTV (Project)

Movies on Demand (That no one use i guess :P )

Thanks for the screenshots,

PTCL smart tvhas improved a lot since a while

Above all it has most powerful media player which plays almost all formats and the remote is of great quality and there is no need of LAN cable any more it works great on WiFi

you are welcome.

Ahan i haven't checked the Media player option etc. will check that with time. Yes its a great benifit. It upgrades your existing LCD TV by giving numerous options

I got this new box installed last week I am not able to connect through the wifi......can some one help me through the settings.

[quote=“zaheer, post:1244, topic:910”]

I got this new box installed last week I am not able to connect through the wifi…can some one help me through the settings.

[/quote]

call me in day time tomorrow

Thank a lot......it would also be nice if it can be shared here so that others can also benefit. I'm not sure where to call you.

[quote=“zaheer, post:1246, topic:910”]

Thank a lot…it would also be nice if it can be shared here so that others can also benefit. I’m not sure where to call you.

[/quote]

just add wifi network in setting and enter your middleware user name and password in iptv service setting

u can do a factory reset before u apply these settings

wow this thread are too old.

Hi guys.. I am facing a problem with my smart tv box.. It does not turn on.. :( its used to work fine but now when i press the power button on remote nothing happens on the box.. Bought a new remote but to no avail.. Any reason why this happened.? I hope that the box does not give up on me because i now own this and will have to spend a decent amount to get a new one..

Is anyone from Lalazar Rwp using PTCL smart tv, as their rep is stating that it is not currently available here

Can anyone pls tell me how to watch smart tv in VLC and pls provide latest m3u Playlist ?

[quote=“Aleena, post:1247, topic:910”]

just add wifi network in setting and enter your middleware user name and password in iptv service setting

u can do a factory reset before u apply these settings

[/quote]

not working for me gives me black screen on all channels …

please explain a bit how to use ptcl andriod tv box via wifi .

how pppoe is manged when wifi connected ?

have to edit bridge mode in pvc ?

here how it works via lan connection

bridge mode in router for ip pvc

ptcl andriod box dials pppoe via wired network settings.

so if wired settings are disabled how pppoe will be dialed no option in wireless settings ?

Latest Channel list

[quote=“ruhaan_jslip, post:11, topic:910”]

i think its photoshpped coz if u go to the site ptcl.net noneof that is actually written there

[/quote]

it is not looking photoshoped

[quote=“Aleena, post:1253, topic:910”]

Latest Channel list

2j2xrhu.jpg

11scgsm.jpg

vpkn40.jpg

atm3xi.jpg

inzwuu.jpg

28tev0i.jpg

2cpfi1t.jpg

30k7zax.jpg

5k3v4o.jpg

1zqfz3b.jpg

[/quote]

can you send me the link of this playlist ?? cuz my playlist is not getting updated, please kindly send me the m3u

[quote=“rafay12, post:1255, topic:910”]

can you send me the link of this playlist ?? cuz my playlist is not getting updated, please kindly send me the m3u

[/quote]

this is not m3u file its .tv file for enigma based receivers

Quality of channels has been downgraded now days

it was 720*576 before now its 480*576 even 460*576 on many channels

I don't have any idea about it...

any one can guide how to configure ptcl new android tv box for wifi without using lan cable ?