PTCL IPTV (Project)

Whats this playlist? Care to tell about this ..i might help you out

channels list...

a strange problem...earlier as soon as i turned on smart tv my internet stopped working but now smart tv is just not connecting to STB whereas i can view it on PC through smart tv app...no port mapping in place...any solution?

waooooooooooo its soooooooooo nice

Guys Help please.

I have W150-U PTCL Modem I need its Smart tv settings. I have Copper connection. 2 MBPS speed.

Guys

My smart tv is squeezing after few seconds on all channels since last night.

Any idea why this happen?

Ne one having this issue?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Its working flawlessly in KPK :) btw why do they mess with the channels.. english movies channels are replaced with those VH1 Vh2 crap

^

R u on 4 MB? Whats is your down rate after installing smart tv ?

Now its working fine but on few channels Rewind option is not working. Like on some new channels such as Geo News, Duniya etc.

Thanks

yea they replaced many movies channels with those annoying Virtual University channels....:S

Its 7167 and 1076,yes am on 4Mbps connection

Earlier Pacakge: 2 mb DSL + Smart TV (Down Rate was 6140)

Now Pacakge: 4 mb DSL + Smart TV (Down Rate is 4096)

Yesterday I requested them to upgrade my DSL to 4mb they did but my profile was changed from 6140 to 4096. Now i get full speed(i.e. 4 mb) if SMART TV not working, in case SMART TV is on then i get 2 mb.

so, today i again requested them to set my profile to 6140 (2 mb for SMART TV & 4 mb for DSL) so that i can use net at full speed along SMART TV.

I wish they don't put limit on my profile regarding segregation of bandwidth between SMART TV and DSL. This way i would able to be use 6mb for net when my TV is off ;)

Lets c what they set now :)

Thanks

masters i can at max achieve 4Mbps on my link ,they have capped my connection ,the remaining 2Mbps can only be used for smarttv,there will be a way to use the bandwidth for browsing/downloading if smarttv isnt connected but I have no idea about it eh

Hello everyone. i've been busy shifting to a new house for last few days and sorry to inform you guys im no longer a subscriber of Smart TV (i got Nayatel :).....i had wonderful experience with Smart TV, learned alot and shared whatever i could so now its time to say good bye to this thread but i'll be here on the forum if someone need any help.

[quote=“koder, post:1172, topic:910”]

masters i can at max achieve 4Mbps on my link ,they have capped my connection ,the remaining 2Mbps can only be used for smarttv,there will be a way to use the bandwidth for browsing/downloading if smarttv isnt connected but I have no idea about it eh

[/quote]

Today, my Down rate is increased to 8MB. Now while using SMART TV i get 4 Mb on DSL.

Thanks

If the smarttv is switched off do you get 8Mbps ? I mean more than your subscribed package of 4Mbps

^

Well I am in office and checked this via Team Viewer as i asked at home to keep SMART TV on. The case you have mentioned I forget to check it that time and will check it once get home Insa Allah.

Thanks

Down Rate is 8 mb but they have capped 4 mb for DSL and 4 mb for SMART TV.

Now I can run SMART TV + SMART TV APP on PC + 4 mb DSL. All three services in paralel and all are working flawlessly by grace of Allah:)

Thanks

This capping can be cracked but it needs something special from someone keke.. for smarttv sibscribers smarttv pc applicarion is free so there should be 2Mbps for that too.. if i switch on the smarttv on pc it sucks bandwidth from my 4Mbps. MY downrate is 7167 and 1059.is uplink.Should I call them and tell them that adjust the port speed because I use smarttv on pc too and allot me bandwidth for it too.They have only given 2Mbps it should be 4Mbps.

^

hmm..yes i think you should because when i was on 2mb and subscribed for SMARAT Tv then my port was upgraded from 2048 to 6140. (2 mb dsl + 4 mb for smart tv). This means they usually give 4 mb for smart tv stuff. I think due to this, when i upgraded to 4 mb they kept that difference n upgraded my port to D/L 8189 and U/L 1120.

I rarely use Smart tv pc application but its still good that ptcl has given 4 mb for my smart tv :).

Thanks

[quote=“masters, post:1179, topic:910”]

^

hmm..yes i think you should because when i was on 2mb and subscribed for SMARAT Tv then my port was upgraded from 2048 to 6140. (2 mb dsl + 4 mb for smart tv). This means they usually give 4 mb for smart tv stuff. I think due to this, when i upgraded to 4 mb they kept that difference n upgraded my port to D/L 8189 and U/L 1120.

I rarely use Smart tv pc application but its still good that ptcl has given 4 mb for my smart tv :).

Thanks

[/quote]

what did you say to them for increasing your down stream..?? i am also on 2mb with smart tv and my port speed is 6mb but upload is only 630kB