PTCL IPTV (Project)

The quality is 300times better than cable crap

please post the new playlist file @Shuak

Updated playlist:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ws09ym4a0fewqa7/Smart%20TV.m3u

Shuak why these channels logo is not visible properly ..discovery turbo and discovery science.Any reason for that

^^^These channels are originally in wide 16:9 format on satellite. at ptcl end they crop most of the channels in 4:3 before streaming so you get half of the picture missing. before they were streaming stretched out video to eliminate black bands. it was a better i wonder why they decided to crop the video <_<

Got it thanks.. any news they are going to update any new chans

i don't really understand why there are so many regional channels, they should replace them with some good sports channels like sky sports etc also why there are no indian channels in smart tv anyone knows about it ???

Not in favour of indian channels but they should add up more sports channels

Nat geo adventure is replaced by Nat geo people

Adventure name has changed into people.

Salam to All... I have read posts of you guys. You have all have done a good job. I need your help, I have changed the settings of my IPTV from PPOE to DHCP settings and i have the open and close passwords of IPTV i.e: 8288 and 3008. But When IPTV starts after dialing a page comes with green background that requires a user name and password, i have give admin for username and also admin for password.

But it is not opening, and in reply it says that user is not existing / or / password is incorrect. Please help me on this. I will be thankful to you guys. Thanks

wsalam,

Username and password is different from user to user. For me username is my cell number (i.e. registered with PTCL) and password is some numeric. I got it via sms from PTCL at the time of installation.

Thanks

mien ne apna smart iptv change kiya hai, settings mien jake jo user aur password ptcl waloun ne diye wo dal diye hien aur save krke reboot kiya hai... aus ke reboot hone connecting iptv lekha aata hai, auske baad please wait a moment with black bg aata hai,

aur aus ke baad green bg mien ek aur lock aata hai jis mien user name aur password mangta hai sb try kiye hien mgr open nhi hota hai... jaisa keh ek mobile ya PC ko lock krne keliye ek password lgta hai, wuhi passsword ais pr bhi lga hooya hai mgr on nahi ho raha hai

any update on playlist ???

[quote=", post:1153, topic:910"]

mien ne apna smart iptv change kiya hai, settings mien jake jo user aur password ptcl waloun ne diye wo dal diye hien aur save krke reboot kiya hai... aus ke reboot hone connecting iptv lekha aata hai, auske baad please wait a moment with black bg aata hai,

aur aus ke baad green bg mien ek aur lock aata hai jis mien user name aur password mangta hai sb try kiye hien mgr open nhi hota hai... jaisa keh ek mobile ya PC ko lock krne keliye ek password lgta hai, wuhi passsword ais pr bhi lga hooya hai mgr on nahi ho raha hai

[/quote]

Where did you get the device ???

its the device username you need and only PTCL have it however the password is "00000000". I kinda lost the username myself.

I have subscribed ptcl pc app service. Its it possible to use a ptcl stb on this service without upgrading to fill smart tv subscription.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Maybe yes if you have the iptv box but they do give you username and password for that iptv box,it seems a bit impossible ..

[quote=“gttx, post:1156, topic:910”]

I have subscribed ptcl pc app service. Its it possible to use a ptcl stb on this service without upgrading to fill smart tv subscription. Sent from my SM-N9005 using TapatalkP

[/quote]

Smart -tv STB has a file usr/local/etc/settings/login.html that holds the device logon information ..... devices on the market are locked so, no chance. Unless you have a friend in ptcl to help.

These IPTV boxes can support HD content if in future Ptcl come up with HD stuff or they will replace these boxes?

any update on playlist @ShuAk ??