PTCL IPTV (Project)

[quote=“BWk, post:1119, topic:910”]

Is the Bein sport an English channel or Arabic?

[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeIN_Sports

beIN Sports on Smart TV is an all arabic version shows sports news and local sports.

[quote=“shaheerk, post:1120, topic:910”]

They changed the resolution? Are the channels any better in terms of the video quality/clarity?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Yes quality/clarity has been improved of most of the channels. remember local regional channels used to be in 352x288 resolution. but now all are in 720x576 so you can imagine the difference. :) but still some channels like HBOs, Fox Crime, Diva and Polish channels looks kinds soft and blurry.

any body tel me i heard about smart tv new android device is coming any body knows any thing when coming what specs at which price

^^^^No idea. never heard of it.

Update:

New channels: Now TV, DW TV German, DW TV English, Times Entertainment, Indus Vision

TLC Polska was replaced by Jalwa which is now replaced by 13 Ulica (13 Street) Polska

Islam Channel replaced by Sohni Dharti

PTV National off

Press TV off

Vibe TV officially renamed to VXM

Updated playlist:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ws09ym4a0fewqa7/Smart%20TV.m3u

UPDATE TIME

All ports were blocked above 6166 so newly added channels were not working in Lahore i took the matter with high ups today and now all channels are working in Lahore too which previously were not working

[quote=“Aleena, post:1125, topic:910”]

UPDATE TIME

All ports were blocked above 6166 so newly added channels were not working in Lahore i took the matter with high ups today and now all channels are working in Lahore too which previously were not working

[/quote]

which channels are on this port ..???

any updates on channels @Shuak... my playlist does not get updated automatically dunno why ..

Yup couple of updates. New channel Lotus started and NHK World replaced Press TV.

Download the playlist from this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ws09ym4a0fewqa7/Smart%20TV.m3u

@ShuAK

Can Tano record more than one channels simultaneously?

^^^NO.

Hi there !

how many simultaneuos streams you guys are getting these days out of smart tv link ???

Depends on bandwidth allocated by PTCL i can watch 2 channels simultaneously without any glitch.

@shauk whats ur downstream, I can watch 3 streams simultaneously

^^^synched at 7mb. i can watch 3 steams but there are some glitches. used to be smooth all 3 few months ago but you know its ptcl -_-

btw those smart comedy and smart classics are back but they are showing only one movie all the time :D

^^^oh yes i noticed last month but forgot to mention :P

any update on playlist ???

Update:

Fox Movies replaced Sci Fi

Jalwa replaced DW TV

Al Jazeera Arabic replaced Sohni Dharti

Al Arabiya replaced Lotus

Were starsportsHD1 and HD2 on the list?

[quote=“koder, post:1139, topic:910”]

Were starsportsHD1 and HD2 on the list?

[/quote]

no HD channels :(