PTCL IPTV (Project)

Feedback feature is available since the day one but it is useless. channels are century old -_-

Some of the newly added channels were black and showing crossed dish sign when they were added few days ago but working fine now at my end. in test phase so i guess everyone have to wait....

Hi.

How can I check updated channels in my playlist ? is their any way to update my playlist ? I am using Tano Player on PC.

Thanks.

No new channel added since then so im updating this playlist. enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ws09ym4a0fewqa7/Smart%20TV.m3u

Asslam-o-Alekum,

Can I use any other STB instead of PTCL STB?

Update:

New channels added.

Fox Crime is back

Ten Action replaced Joo Music

Investigation Discovery Polska replaced Discovery Science Polska

Discovery Science Polska replaced Discovery Polska

Sci Fi Polska replaced B4U Music

CBS Drama Polska replaced Baraeem

Travel Channel replaced Dhoom News

MBC replaced Aljazeera Arabic

Rotana Music replaced Fox Movies

Rohi TV replaced Royal News

ShuAK, how long does it take you to generate a new m3u?

[quote=“ShuAK, post:1065, topic:910”]

Update:

New channels added.

Fox Crime is back

Ten Action replaced Joo Music

Investigation Discovery Polska replaced Discovery Science Polska

Discovery Science Polska replaced Discovery Polska

Sci Fi Polska replaced B4U Music

CBS Drama Polska replaced Baraeem

Travel Channel replaced Dhoom News

MBC replaced Aljazeera Arabic

Rotana Music replaced Fox Movies

Rohi TV replaced Royal News

[/quote]

list is not updated at my end dunno why still getting those same old channels.

Not much.

Playlist updated.

[quote=“ShuAK, post:1068, topic:910”]

Not much.

Playlist updated.

[/quote]

Please help me some channels like Ten action smart classics are not working on my end, is it working on ur end ??

Smart Classics and Smart Comedy won't work bcoz these are dead channels but im keeping em on the list so may be some day they come to life. whereas Ten Action is working fine at my end. some times many channels stop working at my end so its a usual habit of Smart TV. dont worry about that just wait for it work.

Edit: Just noticed few more new channels.

CBS Reality Polska replaced Indus Vision

Universal Channel Polska replaced Jalwa

Aljazeera Sports +3 replaced Value TV

TV5 Monde Asie replaced ALite

Crap. Just when I switched to Nayatel....

sent from my mini tractor.

^^^^You are lucky mate..just stick to Nayatel.

Lol I know, but the channels...

I don't want to have to buy another box just to watch some decent TV man... I wish Nayatel would incorporate these channels into their regular lineup.

But you cant have everything in this world, sigh.

hmmmmm yea you are right. whats the channel lineup on Nayatel? do you have their digital box?

No I don't have their digital box. They have the lineup on their website (I'm using my phone, so no links...sorry) but I heard their digital box has all of these channels.

But after paying so much for installation, I can't spend another 5k... Trying to cut costs here.

Unless someone wants to donate one to me :P

Yes i've seen the analog list on their site but i wanted to know the digital lineup but as you dont have the box so......yea i heard they have all these channels on their digital lineup. you must get the box mate..

how can i use iptv bandwidth for downloading?
i am using ptcl fiberhome AN1020-25 modem!
and the line rate is 4095 kbps.is it possible that i can use the bandwidth of the iptv for using the internet?

You can't. That's just the port speed - cause IPTV is a different service requiring ~3Mbps and your DSL may require ~1mbps, the port is bumped to 4Mbps. You can't allocate 4Mbps between the two - PTCL does it automatically (unless there's a glitch at their end... yes, it's happened with me a few times!).

[quote=“shaheerk, post:1078, topic:910”]

You can't. That's just the port speed - cause IPTV is a different service requiring ~3Mbps and your DSL may require ~1mbps, the port is bumped to 4Mbps. You can't allocate 4Mbps between the two - PTCL does it automatically (unless there's a glitch at their end... yes, it's happened with me a few times!).

[/quote]

well check this out!...this man has done it!...he claims to have written a new firmware for ptcl AN1020-25 modem!..but presently he's using a different modem so he could'nt give me the firmware!

http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/non-wheels-discussions/157208-ptcl-dsl-bandwidth-setup-help

Let's see if that really is the case, and whether the guy isn't just craving for attention.