PTCL IPTV (Project)

[quote=“uzair82, post:1040, topic:910”]

Yesss its working fine. No more encryption :) All channels are working on my WDTV Live as well :)

[/quote]

what are the setting for wd tv live ????

Its not about setting. You have to install custom fireware on WDTV Live. It will enable many great features in WDTV.

Here is the wiki page containing firmware detail and additional features. http://wiki.wdlxtv.com/Main_Page

Then you need to enable IPTV plugin. http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3004&hilit=iptv

Good Luck :)

thanks man

kindly post updated play list

Will the PTCL smart tv EPG be updated again any soon .

kindly post updated play list

^^^^Actually was waiting for the missing channels to appear again. now they are back so here is the updated list:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ws09ym4a0fewqa7/Smart%20TV.m3u

Update:

CNN, Cartoon Network, WB, AXN, DIscovery, Animal Planet and Animax are back.

Discovery Turbo has been replaced by Fox Traveller.

@Aleena

Are you still providing that server thing? I asked you about it on that specific thread If you do would you be kind enough to let me know. Thanx!

Sorry fellows i know it's not the right thread to ask such question. But my apologies...

[quote=", post:1048, topic:910"]

@Aleena

Are you still providing that server thing? I asked you about it on that specific thread If you do would you be kind enough to let me know. Thanx!

Sorry fellows i know it's not the right thread to ask such question. But my apologies...

[/quote]

future of sharing is dark now a days nova greece not working digiturk all good channels gone no asian hd package working on sharing only dish tv sd working

Since morning smart tv showing epg error page restarted modem bt no use. Any one having this issue?

N why this issue comes?

Net is working fine

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yup couple of days ago i had this issue. showing an Urdu error message instead of EPG. no clue why this happened but its fine now.

^

Even smart tv working fine on my pc but on TV it giving EPG error. Further browsing is slowed too. Rest speedtest results and torrents are working fine. Even Wired Pakistan is not opening on PTCL BB so using Wingle to post it.

^

Now its working fine along browsing too..

Net is down since 4 PM along Smart TV...Net Stats are fine but cant browse or download any thing ...any one else having this issue in karachi?

I called their helpline n they said its a backend issue and some areas of karachi experiencing this issue....

Any help with working it via WIFI?

Hi,

I am trying to run Smart TV App on Wireless (Wifi) but it is not running, I get the channel list but when i select any channel it doesn't work.

It is working if i connect my laptop / pc directly to PTCL Modem through Lan interface. I have W150D modem and 4 Mbps Connection.

Another thing i tried and it worked, i connected my laptop / pc with a linksys router and then connected my linksys router to PTCL Modem through Lan, i can run Smart TV App on the same system.

Please let me know if anyone is able to run Smart TV App on laptop / pc connected to PTCL Modem through Wifi and help please.

^

I tried to run but picture freezes when run on wifi...with same default settings.

Big update:

PTCL is testing new channels which are present at the end of channels list on EPG. I'll update playlist once they finalize.

126 Din News

127 Disney Junior

128 Dhoom News

129 Royal News (replaced K2)

130 Arabica

131 Press TV (replaced Sohni Dharti)

132 B4U Music

133 Fox Movies

134 Joo Music

135 A Lite

136 Jalwa (replaced Fox Crime)

137 Khyber News (replaced Peace TV Eng)

and strangely "my TV" channel is also working at my end which wasn't since the day i subscribed for Smart TV ;)

3 more channels added today:

138 Value TV

139 Islam Channel

140 Zee Smile

PTCL is rocking, yesterday when I login the device, amaze to see the feedback form, where you can suggest the channels which you wish to have on air.

and since then, 15 channels updated as mention by ShuAK in above thread.

Looking forward to see more on the list.

but think that this is under deployment, since most of the channels are displayed on the list, but not active, only showing black screen.