Ptcl in not resolving my complaint against billing

AOA,Dear All Ptcl is not Resolving my bill issue where should i go please help me.

Story is this, i have installed a broadband 04235227073 in near wapda town Lahore, i have many times reminded them to as per there offer my 8mb connection should be charged Rs=2999 instead of Rs=8320,(Rs=7000 for broadband) they resolved this and last month i paid reduced bill of Rs=3200+ but this month i again received new bill of Rs=8320 so i resend them the case for reminder but no response till now. i again and again sent them emails for reminder but no response.now where should i go.

please help me.

Visit PTCL customer center. Alternatively, visit your local exchange and talk to the guys dealing with DSL. Talk to SDO too and take your applications and bills showing charges of 3200+ and 8320.

Worst case, cancel your connection and then later, get it reinstalled.

Yep make sure you have all the documentation (bills, requests), their customer support has always been horrendous.

i Hate PTCL

either visit their local exchange situated in main shaukat khanum road or go directly to their main office thatz faisal town ............