PTCL has gone mad, VPNs blocked

My BB is keep on disconnecting and i got this error twice while opening a site. I have already paid my bill.

And Cyberghost isn't working anymore. Suggest me a free VPN or a Youtube unblocker that works fine on 2mb connection.
Thank you.

Dear Customer,

You have been screwed by us both of your money and your freedom to browse. Feel free to get screwed over by us as long as you like.

Happy to screw,

PTCL Screw Service :lol:

I got vpn from someone and it working awesomely

I got vpn from someone and it working awesomely

[quote=“Techie, post:, topic:”]

My BB is keep on disconnecting and i got this error twice while opening a site. I have already paid my bill.

And Cyberghost isn't working anymore. Suggest me a free VPN or a Youtube unblocker that works fine on 2mb connection.

Thank you.

[/quote]

If you are continuously getting this message then Your Landline number is one sided due to non payment. Even if bills are paid then its due to some Defaulter number that is not in use anymore.

damn PTCL you're indeed worse .. crap like this makes me thank God for having Nayatel

[quote=“Bonhomie, post:6, topic:20727”]

damn PTCL you're indeed worse .. crap like this makes me thank God for having Nayatel

[/quote]

whats bad in it ?

If we used someone's services then we should pay rather than saying bad to them :) What if a bank gives us loan and we used it and then we say they are worse. its not like that. Be logical dude.

[quote=“rockz, post:7, topic:20727”]

whats bad in it ?

If we used someone's services then we should pay rather than saying bad to them :) What if a bank gives us loan and we used it and then we say they are worse. its not like that. Be logical dude.

[/quote]

Well I'm just being thankful for having a service provider that don't treat it's customer like dog and cut their service off if they're unable to pay with-in due date especially when there's a mechanism in place called SURCHARGE.

What if I've to do an important transaction online that could also be related to paying the service provider what then?

sweet mother of logic what kind of example is that BANK LOAN .. :|

Do you really think a customer would run away? and go where? shove that modem, wire and all that he paid for initially up his what?

Paying the service provider is an only and ultimate option for a consumer whether the service work or not there is no other option unless he decided to go defaulter which I don't think a sane person who would very much need an internet service would do so especially when getting a new connection and getting it to work is a terrible terrible process.

I am getting a same sort of message and my phone is dead for past one week :(
What should I do now ?
We got our phone connection transferred from one exchange to another exchange and faacing problems with our phone and broadband connection.

Does this mean that the line is faulty ?

How can I get it changed ?

[quote="Techie, post:, topic:"]

Thank you.

[/quote]

No VPNs are blocked you dumb head. Its just your internet is blocked and probably your VPN expired too. Stop spreading bull-#$%# panic.

Remove or change the title of this thread if there is some mod reading it.

Some VPNs ARE blocked genius, not by PTCL however. PTA's blocking their IPs @ PIE.

[quote="Animotion, post:10, topic:20727"]

No VPNs are blocked you dumb head. Its just your internet is blocked and probably your VPN expired too. Stop spreading bull-#$%# panic.

[/quote]

Internet purge

[quote=“Animotion, post:10, topic:20727”]

[/quote]

VPN are Blocked by ISP

I have many VPNs for my Work

and most of them are block only 1 or 2 working

and yes i have Many VPNS so i know if they are doing it or not

I hate this thing which PTA is doing blocking everything they want to block

Hotspot shield isn't working flawlessly like it used to work.

hotspotshield isnt working at all for me. i am now getting an 'internal error' when i try to connect. Can anyone help get round this?

^

Same here unable to connect via Hotspot since couple of weeks ;( .

Hotspot shield times are over..It does connect after 30 tries.

HSS doesnot work.. spotflux blocked.. my IDM expired.....

we are doomed..

Not working with me too

I can run all on mobile , not sure about pc.