PTCL gaming

=o does anyone knw any dedicated servers for ptcl which have low pings coz xfire(a software to find servers) can find Micronet Broadband Server and Wateen's gaming server but are kind of laggish...=p oh yea the game im talking about is call of duty 4

^ you wont be able to play on wateen's gaming servers you have to pay to play on em and secondly if the latency is below 150ms you should be able to play the game on any given server

Awwh so Wateen wants money from the gamers now.Poor wateen.

ptcl has low pings on garena gaming client.... u can play without any lag... and its free

ruhaan; there is one server of wateen cod4 elite II wogs server it works ok but it only has one mode

@topic: garena gives to much lag on my side...and it looks me like a n00b...the enemy kills me before i can fire at him although i do fire at him o.O technically i jus mean im getting lag on garena...any servers that u guys cod recommed which hav decent pings coz i get 300+ms

i get less than 30ms ping on MBL servers

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i get less than 30ms ping on MBL servers
[/quote]

so do i but its only one mode server which sucks

p.s my frnds server is :

kakakhel.no-ip.org:28960

i get 120ms ping on it

Wateen is asking for the money in shape of WOGS.Who gona buy WOGS account for playing?So forget there will be any users playing.

Wateen is asking for the money in shape of WOGS.Who gona buy WOGS account for playing?So forget there will be any users playing.
[/quote]

actually wateen online gaming servers are working witht the pings of 90ms…still not decent for me coz most wateen users hav 40 and below which gives them the oppertunity to do pure ownage over me and make me look like a n00b =(

Wateen wimax pings are bullshit but their dsl pings are good on their servers.But the cable dsl is only in DHA lahore :D

[/quote]

there giving plenty of bonus instead of WOGS registration mean they organize monthly Tournament with Winning Prize of 25,000 ( i guess or may be its 10,000).

WOGS account for 1 person is PKR 900/= (only :@)… still its much costly for a Regular or a Average Pro Player :(

=o does anyone knw any dedicated servers for ptcl which have low pings coz xfire(a software to find servers) can find Micronet Broadband Server and Wateen’s gaming server but are kind of laggish…=p oh yea the game im talking about is call of duty 4
[/quote]

here are some IP’s … only PTCL servrs is da 1 who giving me much low ping (25-45) than the other server’s…

xpcv7s.jpg

WOGS = rip-off!

first they snatched away mbl gaming crowed by giving few incentives and now they're asking for money in shape of wogs.. well nothing new it happens in Pakistan.

btw there are hundreds of online servers which do not ask you for any money try epcgaming.com you'll find plenty of ranked-servers aswell.

here are some IP’s … only PTCL servrs is da 1 who giving me much low ping (25-45) than the other server’s…

xpcv7s.jpg

[/quote]

THANKS MAN I NEEDED THIS! =D u rock!

^ yeah m koOoL ;):D

Hhe.. Wateen servers are back again.The idea was a big flop !

Hhe… Wateen servers are back again.The idea was a big flop !
[/quote]

soo obvious that it wod fail…i mean there is garena too and xfire

WOGS = Failure. LDN's gaming servers are the preferred playground for many, and rightly so.

WOGS = Failure. LDN’s gaming servers are the preferred playground for many, and rightly so.
[/quote]

Yeah true.Wateen is a big big flop,they don’t let a single possibility of looting their customers.Learn the game from DJNOMI,he is a serial killer in CS1.6 :P