PTCL Free dialup

Offer/ Package Details:

Free unlimited dialup internet will be available from 10pm to 7am in the morning every day.

For day time users (7am to 10pm) PTCL is offering up to 100 free hours on monthly basis to entire subscriber base.

Customers exceeding 100 hours in a month (during day time from 7am to 10pm) will be charged as per existing tariff of Rs. 6/Hour.

Activation Procedure:

Pre activated on all PTCL numbers. Customers need to dial 131 77777 with username and password "ptcl".

isn't it cool ?

it wud have been looked more cooler if u avoided making new thread and open ur eye's search around forum and discuss every thing on this already available thread

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2950

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Offer/ Package Details:

Free unlimited dialup internet will be available from 10pm to 7am in the morning every day.

For day time users (7am to 10pm) PTCL is offering up to 100 free hours on monthly basis to entire subscriber base.

Customers exceeding 100 hours in a month (during day time from 7am to 10pm) will be charged as per existing tariff of Rs. 6/Hour.

Activation Procedure:

Pre activated on all PTCL numbers. Customers need to dial 131 77777 with username and password “ptcl”.

[/quote]

Please stop Marketing for PTCL , almost i have saw most of new threats with same thing.

Please stop Marketing for PTCL , almost i have saw most of new threats with same thing.

[/quote]

What is a threat? and perhaps you should also stop advertising ldn

[/quote]

ulta chor kochwal ko dantay

he was just letting us know unlike you who keeps advertising LDN

i am only LDN user and dont want to go for any other ISP, almost tested all.