PTCL Fiber CUT?

My Cable wala is using 2mbps of PTCL Connection . Any Messenger in Our Network Like msn , yahoo or google is not working . My Cable wala says that this is a Problem from PTCL . HE says that the ptcl FIber is Cutted !! and due to this problem our messenger is not working :o. i dont understand what hell he is talking about !! :@ . he's very stupid :@ i think he Give me a topi :@ . Coz if Fiber is Cutt off then our browsing and downloading is also gona stop !! but its wOrKing !!

so any 1 can tell me that it is true or not ?

Classic cable-wala topi :D

You're right - if some fiber were cut it wouldn't just effect IM! He's probably blocked some ports. There was a cut in the underwater cable SMW-4 but I think its been fixed now. At any rate, he's lying.

EDIT: Try something like Digsby or the browser version of MSN Messenger. But first of all, try and get him to open it up.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Classic cable-wala topi :D

You’re right - if some fiber were cut it wouldn’t just effect IM! He’s probably blocked some ports. There was a cut in the underwater cable SMW-4 but I think its been fixed now. At any rate, he’s lying.

[/quote]

awrite… sO “WE” (Network Gang) gona Kick his *** !! :@ :D;) . thanKs for Confirmation :)