PTCL EVO USB Side Broken, Help

Today My PTCL EVO Connecting USB HUB Side has broken, How to fix it? Please help, I am worried about it, I have today activated Rs. 1000 package in it, please help

Hello!

- Take to the PTCL shop or exchange and see if they'll replace it under warranty though with physical damage it won't be easy!

- If you can take it apart (the plastic triangle opening pick might come in handy if you happen to have it) and post the image of the pcb, we can tell if it can be saved by resoldering or not! You may also take it to a (trusted) mobile repair shop and ask them to have a look at it!

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz

Thanks, On Monday I will visit PTCL

A friend had the same issue, got it repaired in Rs. 300 from a local shop.

This is the actual broken PTCL EVO, The local reparing shop guy unable to repair it and he said that this is impossible. Now please tell me the solution. Thanks

Oh!

Can you please post the photo of other side ... from this side, it seems that the contacts for usb are broken ... could be fixed if there is no damage to components ... would be easy if pads are not broken off but if they are then you have to trace them back ... just post the image of the other side ... maybe 2 shots with one macro shot of the damaged area!

Regards,

Ahmed Faraz

2013-10-24+07.04.55.jpg2013-10-24+07.04.37.jpg

Hello Again!

Sorry I can't make the details out ... one side with so much solder??? unless its the ground ... or did anyone try to repair it??? ... one way to confirm would be to have a look at another unit by opening it up ... unfortunately I don't have access to the evo usb modem ... and I can't find a teardown ... so you'll have to ask someone!

Best of luck!

please help me

[quote=“zed2, post:9, topic:20360”]

please help me

[/quote]

get it replaced for rupee 4000 by having replacement as this Device in the pictures has been already taken good care by some local expert and that much soldering is not gonna help u. So pay 4000 or get new device. its totally useless.

My PTCL EVO Connecting USB HUB Side has broken, How to fix it? Please help, I am worried about it, I have today activated Rs. 500 package in it, please help

i check mobile repairing shop no solve problem