Ptcl evo not connecting via EVDO

ALRIGHT so i bought my usb a month ago and it was just fine the peed was great and the net vrwsing was very fast and smooth but today it,s running very slow and the light on my USB is flashing red instead of green i know rhat means that it is connected via vfone and whenever i go to the settings menu and check EVDO and a cross appears on the signal bar what does tjha mean but sometimes the evdo thingy comes up and then goes away comes and goes away agin and does the same thing whenever i try to connect it says the computer did not respond...... and my package is max

PTCL EVDO is not reliable , i wish we can get some reliable internet in Pakistan,

Lots of packet drops, delay, jitter, it sucks, to be honest all internet services in pakistan not 99% perfect.

the cross at the signal indicating location means that their are no signals. try to change location u may find signals somewhere.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

PTCL EVDO is not reliable , i wish we can get some reliable internet in Pakistan,

Lots of packet drops, delay, jitter, it sucks, to be honest all internet services in pakistan not 99% perfect.

[/quote]

same goes to the whole 3rd world and some 2nd world countries too.!

--