PTCL eVo, Nitro , Wingle - Support Thread

This Thread is Dedicated for the Support of All the Questions regarding Wireless Internet Services of PTCL

I had to create this thread as there are lot of pms and questions being asked on various other threads.

Are tp-link outdoor antenas strengthen Evo Wingle and increae its speed. Tp- link site shows 9db 14 db 33 db.Are these antenas can use for best speed without wifi purpose or without routers.

[quote=“nusratjawaid, post:2, topic:19991”]

Are tp-link outdoor antenas strengthen Evo Wingle and increae its speed. Tp- link site shows 9db 14 db 33 db.Are these antenas can use for best speed without wifi purpose or without routers.

[/quote]

They are not going to work until You have some wireless equipment technician to work it out for you. Those are all 2.4 Ghz 5Ghz Antennas

Better get the antenna of Vfone or Worldcall that is having the shape of OLD PTV Antennnas. Dont get the Box type antenna that is not of any use.

[quote=“nusratjawaid, post:2, topic:19991”]

[/quote]

Any 2.4Ghz antenna should work sufficiently well at 1900 Mhz as well. I have personally got a 2.4Ghz Grid Directional antenna like this one (chinese made), and it works both on 1900Mhz and at 3.5Ghz.

Depending on the model of your modem, you can check with a compatible CDMA diagnostic tool to see if you are being connected to more than one PN, in which case a directional antenna like a Yagi or Grid would be best suited.

[quote=“Asad-Ahmad, post:4, topic:19991”]

Any 2.4Ghz antenna should work sufficiently well at 1900 Mhz as well. I have personally got a 2.4Ghz Grid Directional antenna like this one (chinese made), and it works both on 1900Mhz and at 3.5Ghz.

Depending on the model of your modem, you can check with a compatible CDMA diagnostic tool to see if you are being connected to more than one PN, in which case a directional antenna like a Yagi or Grid would be best suited.

[/quote]

Not on the Modem model But the Device/Access Point must support it :) What If a Child is being asked to pull the car ?

The same is the case as You said to use High Gain 2.4 Ghz without any Access Point. hehe.

Price of antenna ??? Ppl here r quoting me 1000 for wingle

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

[quote=“rockz, post:5, topic:19991”]

Not on the Modem model But the Device/Access Point must support it :) What If a Child is being asked to pull the car ?

The same is the case as You said to use High Gain 2.4 Ghz without any Access Point. hehe.

[/quote]

I am unable to follow your point or the relation of the analogy you made. The OP asked if those antennas (not coupled with any Access point) can be used to increase EVO wingle (supposing the internet speed, not wifi) and for purposes other than just WiFi. That is what I replied to.

[quote="nusratjawaid, post:2, topic:19991"]

[/quote]

Today i went to the exchange , first person told me that its going to activate within 7pm . But later when i went and i told him that it gets activated instantly their was another person he told me that its verification needs to be done from Islamabad and they have sent the request. Usually approval happens within 1 hour and computer does that automatically and now these days load immense, people from Islamabad are activating it . I don't know if its true or not but he did show me that they have sent the request win server and he completely showed me my record in server through my device mdn. Is he telling truth or not?

i bought it on 14 august 1 pm and it was active when i reached home at 2pm.....maybe they r not activating as the system can not take load of the massive connections people bought during independence day offer

[quote=“omer1st, post:8, topic:19991”]

Today i went to the exchange , first person told me that its going to activate within 7pm . But later when i went and i told him that it gets activated instantly their was another person he told me that its verification needs to be done from Islamabad and they have sent the request. Usually approval happens within 1 hour and computer does that automatically and now these days load immense, people from Islamabad are activating it . I don't know if its true or not but he did show me that they have sent the request win server and he completely showed me my record in server through my device mdn. Is he telling truth or not?

[/quote]

You device is active or not ?

no it hasn't but he showed me all my data from my mdn no. There was some win... something which was pending i guess

[quote=“omer1st, post:12, topic:19991”]

no it hasn't but he showed me all my data from my mdn no. There was some win... something which was pending i guess

[/quote]

Which city you living ?

PM me your mdn number. I will check it out at day time

Same problem here as well

I'm from okara ... Bought the device 10am 16th aug n so far it's not been activated ...

Yesterday morning it was connecting on 2g network but not on 3G I was unable to get online as there was no data transfer ...

But later on now it is not logging in at all what could be wrong here ???

Not getting signal on Windows 8 working fine on 7 and XP , anybody with similar problem?

[quote=“federer38, post:15, topic:19991”]

Not getting signal on Windows 8 working fine on 7 and XP , anybody with similar problem?

[/quote]

Install drivers manually in windows 7 compatible Mode

@rockz how can i put google dns in wingle bcz there's no dns option?

I bought two Evo Wingle 9.3 devices on 15 of August around 2 PM from a PTCL sales rep. Sales rep told me that it will be active within 24 hrs so i have to recharge it when it's activated. Next day i entered MDN in my UBL Net banking to see whether i can recharge them but it displayed "Invalid Consumer Number". I called the sales rep about this and he told me that he submitted our request to the server and it will be in the system but it will take time to process because of the rush. So i waited for the next day and on 17th of August i checked again and found that one of the device MDN number was active because UBL net banking system accepted it but still the other one was not active. So i recharged one device and it's working fine. As for the other device it's still in-active and now today is 18th of August. I talked with the sales rep and he told me that he will check the MDN number tomorrow whether it's in the Win server or not? Can anybody tell me whether this MDN # "0442453443" is in Win server or not?

Thanks.

[quote=“Pcsx2006, post:17, topic:19991”]

@rockz how can i put google dns in wingle bcz there's no dns option? Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Put dns by entering manual settings of ip. Or you can simply Use Wingle Firmware Update.

[quote=“rockz, post:16, topic:19991”]

Install drivers manually in windows 7 compatible Mode

[/quote]

tried :(