Ptcl EVO Nitro Speed

I bought ptcl Evo Nitro Huwaei usb device from ptcl customer centre Gujrat .Its signal at my home are often 4 and sometimes are 3. But its speed was a great shock for me. Downloading speed was13to 30 kb per second.After restart computer and closing browsing it became above 100 and some times 240kb per second day time.At night round about 40kb to110 kb per second with Idm.I could not get the best speed from this device .PTCL will receive rs 3000 per month for this service.Anyone help about its seeting or further guidance.Why speed is so poor whIle the signal are the best.

You should have done the homework before buying this.Now bear with it .The downloading fluctuates alot on this thing.Log a complaint ,if it doesn't work email PTA.

[quote=“nusratjawaid, post:, topic:”]

I bought ptcl Evo Nitro Huwaei usb device from ptcl customer centre Gujrat .Its signal at my home are often 4 and sometimes are 3. But its speed was a great shock for me. Downloading speed was13to 30 kb per second.After restart computer and closing browsing it became above 100 and some times 240kb per second day time.At night round about 40kb to110 kb per second with Idm.I could not get the best speed from this device .PTCL will receive rs 3000 per month for this service.Anyone help about its seeting or further guidance.Why speed is so poor whIle the signal are the best.

[/quote]

May be your area doesn’t have nitro coverage.

From how many people did you hear that nitro works smoothly..it doesn't work good anywhere.. it works good in that places where the bts doesn't have any user load.

[quote=“koder, post:2, topic:16889”]

You should have done the homework before buying this.Now bear with it .The downloading fluctuates alot on this thing.Log a complaint ,if it doesn’t work email PTA.

[/quote]

Finally I returned EVO NITRO to PTCL customer centre.PTCL guy told me that my amount will give me wihin a month by cheque.It was a bitter experience to buy this device. Ptcl is making money with fake claims.Really everyone should do homework before buying ptcl products. You are right.

Oh good thats better :D.Apply for its landline dsl.It works consistent.

For me , it was a Blind call to Buy Nitro as it was not even anywhere mentioned on the website at that time. But as the CSR told me that Towers has been upgraded and I was also getting good speed on 3.1 Mbps Evo , So just bought it and very well pleased with its performance.

No doubt when the tower is overload, it gives same ping time but slower speeds. Most of the time it works around 4 to 6 Mbps at Peak Hours of usage and Very much happy with the service.

PTCL must consider increasing the bandwidth allocated to their Towers to get rid of speed issues.

They won't increase the bandwidth without a danda.My device didn't work for that frequency problem..I don't know why it doesn't.I am not ready to accept the Army bts frequency clash between ptcl's in ONLY Abbottabad and Peshawar.I don't know what have they installed in pindi to cope with this frequency issue.Its just marketing game.

[quote=“rockz, post:7, topic:16889”]

For me , it was a Blind call to Buy Nitro as it was not even anywhere mentioned on the website at that time. But as the CSR told me that Towers has been upgraded and I was also getting good speed on 3.1 Mbps Evo , So just bought it and very well pleased with its performance.

No doubt when the tower is overload, it gives same ping time but slower speeds. Most of the time it works around 4 to 6 Mbps at Peak Hours of usage and Very much happy with the service.

PTCL must consider increasing the bandwidth allocated to their Towers to get rid of speed issues.

[/quote]

It is not possible to increase bandwidth on same old carriers. These have limitations. It is required to upgrade the infrastructure to meet the demands.

[quote=“koder, post:8, topic:16889”]

They won’t increase the bandwidth without a danda.My device didn’t work for that frequency problem…I don’t know why it doesn’t.I am not ready to accept the Army bts frequency clash between ptcl’s in ONLY Abbottabad and Peshawar.I don’t know what have they installed in pindi to cope with this frequency issue.Its just marketing game.

[/quote]

There are lot of Issue in Pindi aswell. I am customer since 2009, bit happy with the overall performance as i often find disconnecting problem, download speed fluctuates alot. But now my device dont even connect :D, 786 Error all the time. I am having this issue since 28 March. Gone to PTCL several times, registered my complain almost each day after checking its not working, eachtime they told me we have forwarded ur complain to TECH. Dont know who the FCUK they are they forwarding complains and they doing #$%^%$# nothing. Now its been 15 days they are unable to solve my Issue, also they asking me to Pay my bill may be that because my device not working even 13th is the last day. In past 2 and half year device never be disconnected before the billing last dater and what funny they #$%^%$# dont know what causing this issue… Please avoid PTCL EVO devices they just making #$%^%$# money. For 3.1 MB connection we should atleast get 200kbps - 300kbps speed all the time. but instead we get avg of 30kbps… (oh forgot that when my device was working)… PTCL #$%^%$# ASS HOLE…

What Funny, Abdul Rehman Butt, Aliya Nisar heads PTCL i email all of them they also #$%^%$# forward my complain to tech team… #$%^%$# IMPOTENT TECH SUPPORT AND TEAM.

[quote=“msn1983, post:10, topic:16889”]

There are lot of Issue in Pindi aswell. I am customer since 2009, bit happy with the overall performance as i often find disconnecting problem, download speed fluctuates alot. But now my device dont even connect :D, 786 Error all the time. I am having this issue since 28 March. Gone to PTCL several times, registered my complain almost each day after checking its not working, eachtime they told me we have forwarded ur complain to TECH. Dont know who the FCUK they are they forwarding complains and they doing #$%^%$# nothing. Now its been 15 days they are unable to solve my Issue, also they asking me to Pay my bill may be that because my device not working even 13th is the last day. In past 2 and half year device never be disconnected before the billing last dater and what funny they #$%^%$# dont know what causing this issue… Please avoid PTCL EVO devices they just making #$%^%$# money. For 3.1 MB connection we should atleast get 200kbps - 300kbps speed all the time. but instead we get avg of 30kbps… (oh forgot that when my device was working)… PTCL #$%^%$# ASS HOLE… What Funny, Abdul Rehman Butt, Aliya Nisar heads PTCL i email all of them they also #$%^%$# forward my complain to tech team… #$%^%$# IMPOTENT TECH SUPPORT AND TEAM.
[/quote]

BY this #$%^%$# I mean (read backwards) “F” “U” “C” “K” “I” “N” “G” - “GNIKCUF”